Watching Tim Lincecum pitch....

Originally Posted by theone2401

How is he gonna keep this up? His arm is going to fall off in lke 3 years.
I heard he doesn't even ice his arm after starts.

his delivery isn't as bad as it looks. he uses a lot of his body and he doesn't put as much stress on his arm as it looks.

he's the best pitcher in baseball right now. top 5 in each pitching Triple Crown category, including tops in K's. 16 2/3 innings scoreless streak rightnow.

tim lincecum is sick!! i love to watch him pitch.. i don't mind to buy a tim lincecum jersey..

tim_lincecum4.gif

tim_lincecum_vs_yovanni_gallardo.gif

tim lincecum and yovanni gallardo. their pitching stances look similar.. lincecum threw a pitch so hard.. even lincecum almost never iced his arm. amazing!!

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I heard he doesn't even ice his arm after starts.

Yea there have been pitchers with violent deliveries who didnt get hurt. But I know one thing they all have in common. They lose their velocity prettysignificantly as they age.

But who cares about that? Dude is lighting them up right now and is a joy to watch.
pimp.gif
Dudes stuff is electric

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Lincecum is cursed now!!! Lock this post!!!!! Delete it!!!!!!!!

i think i'm gonna start pitching like him. my dontrelle willis-esque pitches have been dying out like how him this season. hahaha....cheap shot. he'sstill my favorite player.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

he's a cheater.

explain

look at his back foot, it's at least a foot off the rubber when he delivers and the ball is still in his hand. that can be an advantage to a highvelocity guy. doesn't really work in his favor too much being that he's only like 5'10" or whatever, but it can be a big advantage if someonelike Randy Johnson was doing it.

not really a big deal, i've only seen the game stopped for that reason once and that was when that southpaw sidewinder who used to pitch for the A'swas doing the same thing. he may still be there, can't remember his name.

i've only watched one game that he's pitched and didn't really notice it at all, but seeing that vid and .gif, it appears he does it all thetime.

The pitcher's foot doesn't have to be on the rubber at the moment the ball is released. Only at the start of the windup. Many major league pitchers aremore than a foot away from the rubber at their release from a combination of pushing towards the plate and falling downwards off of the mound.

2 in the NL with wins
3rd with era
1st with strikeouts

He rocks man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Lincecum+Cain combo is going to be so sick over the next few years(Sanchez looks pretty good so far this year as well)...

The Giants rebuilding process, although a year late, is starting off pretty well.
pimp.gif

Thank God I live in NorCal. Get to watch all his starts on FSN.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
His curveball was actin' a fool tonight.

wildKYcat:

are you talking about chad bradford?

if so, he's no longer on the A's. I remember the A's trading him to the BoSox a couple seasons ago.

nah, this dude was left-handed. but speaking of Bradford...look at his release point.

610x.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Dude is a BEAST though
pimp.gif

For reals. What's even crazier, he doesn't even ice his arm after he pitches.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

he'll be a met in 7 years

sick.gif

Yankees, Red Sox, Mets always want to buy up everyone.

Tim Lincecum is a my favorite pitcher he is straight up filthy and can throw a mean fastball

Back
Top Bottom