++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

hey guys i put duck tape on the inside of my jean to avoid any bleeding on them just a little hint
happy.gif

^i never understood why you would never clean the midsole on a shoe thats that dirty and so easy to clean

it's not a good look imo.

Pmac don't you go to school in AZ? Why you wearin a peacoat?!
It's still pretty cold out here early in the morning. That pic was at like 9 am before I went to campus for my 11 am class

this has to be the worst thing to come out of the whole "streetwear" movement - i took the rags on the neck, wild tshirts, crazy colors, all over print etc etc but i could never understand wearing sneakers, jeans, a tshirt, a fitted and....a peacoat? how? why?

(disclaimer: no diss to the poster...dont know him...he looks happy with what he has on- and im sure its acceptable in the WDYWT universe.....)
indifferent.gif

Has nothing to do with a "movement."
I bought a jacket, it was cold, so I put the jacket on. I'll wear whatever the hell I want, thats why each person has his or her own personal style.Don't worry about mine, go GET YOUR OWN. (shameless blog plug; sig
nerd.gif
)

Post your fit and keep it moving.

Today

Kbizzle
smokin.gif

correct me if Im wrong but the first joints are citizens?? and don't they come with white laces? you killed it with the black[img]http://www.********.org/Smileys/default/thumbs_up.gif[/img][img]http://www.********.org/Smileys/default/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Imma try and post today.....

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by witeout73

Pmac don't you go to school in AZ? Why you wearin a peacoat?!

roll.gif
this has to be the worst thing to come out of the whole "streetwear" movement - i took the rags on the neck, wild tshirts, crazy colors, all over print etc etc but i could never understand wearing sneakers, jeans, a tshirt, a fitted and....a peacoat? how? why?

(disclaimer: no diss to the poster...dont know him...he looks happy with what he has on- and im sure its acceptable in the WDYWT universe.....)

I get so sick of people calling everything part of "movement" or think people are doing things for reasons other than their own personal likes,its not that serious. Wearing a Pea Coat is not part of a movement, settle down.

damn...mitas,premes,og taxis,bacons,kid robots,spacejams....
eek.gif
crazy pg.

anyways today to earlzzzz grill and the game...should be a win...go lakers!
21bken5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom