Weakest J's Ever

d33

which is the ugliest pair of j's you ever did c for me the 22 r hideos the dub zeros hideous you let me know what you feal

I just think the chrome on the back of the shoe makes them look kind of tackey but I guess its just personal preffrence

yea them 09's look terrible %#% was jb thinking but thats what ppl where saying about the 13 when I fist got em back in the day some j r just ahead ofthere time they got to grow on you i nead to c them in person to judge forreal

Originally Posted by d33

yea them 09's look terrible %#% was jb thinking but thats what ppl where saying about the 13 when I fist got em back in the day some j r just ahead of there time they got to grow on you i nead to c them in person to judge forreal

allergic to punctuation?

I think the XV's are among the ugliest but the XIX's and XVIII's are pretty ugly also. All of those are at the bottom of the pile.

I think XV-XX were a pretty dark time. I left the game during that whole time cuz there was nothing worth spending the money on.

Why is it that post starters lately can't make a proper sentence?
smh.gif

The XX2's are ugly for anything other than basketball.
ANd the XV's i agree are ugly but it really depends on the colorway.
They can be very ugly like these

Or they can look pretty good like these

So I really think the 15's depend on the colorway but the XX2's are
sick.gif
no matter what

^ Actually the CDP XV's colorway wasn't so bad. If anything the quality is what's garbage about it. But I do agree those white & purpleXV's are very sleek...

But personally I'd nominate the XIV's because to this day I see nothing all that special about them as well as the gimmicky ankle strapXX's....only colorways that were hot were the stealth and the white & black joints.

Back
Top Bottom