Welcome InstyleShoes to NikeTalk!

Saw the ad banner on the page a day or two ago... Thought it was an error, guess not

just on the home page there's 3 different early release shoes. :nerd:

Those are not early release shoes. Those are pairs that are available for pre-order. All pairs are purchased from authentic retailers and shipped out no later than the Monday after a saturday release date...

You have not and will not ever hear of the new iss selling or endorsing any fake shoes at all.

Those are not early release shoes. Those are pairs that are available for pre-order. All pairs are purchased from authentic retailers and shipped out no later than the Monday after a saturday release date...

You have not and will not ever hear of the new iss selling or endorsing any fake shoes at all.

I can dig it. :nthat:

Wow. This is definitely a surprise.

Welcome to the family. It's going to be interesting to see how everyone gets along...

Wow. This is definitely a surprise.

Welcome to the family. It's going to be interesting to see how everyone gets along...

I think 5 years ago you'd have seen more fireworks.

General, and NT as a whole, seem a little more tame. Which is a good thing, IMO.

Last edited:
I only post in general, S&T, and music, but I had to just :rofl: :rofl: at this pic after seeing it on the front page of the gallery

Haha thanks man. Started to make my own memes.

To old school pre 2004 niketalkers, this is big and different. Not important or anything,
Just never woulda inagined it back then.
Now, yeah

Back
Top Bottom