WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

ultron had a point though, tony's dad took the world's greatest metal and turned it into a frisbee without even intending it to be a shield for cap 
laugh.gif

but overall if I were to rank what I would personally want it would be arc reactor > cap juice (pause) > iron man suit 

BP probably doing what De Beers does with diamonds, keeping the prices sky high by stashing all the product to limit supply 
nerd.gif

Take the serum.. Go play baseball.. Hell pull a neon Deion and play both baseball and football

Rake in 50 mill per just off of salaries.. Then you got endorsements and all that

Being as smart as tony would be more profitable

Last edited:
ultron had a point though, tony's dad took the world's greatest metal and turned it into a frisbee without even intending it to be a shield for cap :lol:

True, but at the same time what else was he going to turn it into exactly? By all accounts he only had enough for the shield so it was probably a decent size, but not enough to mass produce anything with it.

Black Panther, in comparison, has an unlimited amount, so he can afford to go around making knives, staffs, buildings, missiles, and suits out of the stuff :lol:

Last edited:
A dope sword or spear. What is America's symbolic weapon? A Gun?

Could've made several guns or one big one.

A dope sword or spear. What is America's symbolic weapon? A Gun?

A shield, clearly
We're talking about America. Not fictional America.

:lol: :rofl:

Actually some knives might've been appropriate, seeing as some amount of hand to hand combat is going to be a given in a war. And if the Vibranium was specifically being crafted into something that the Super Soldier could use then you could've had Steve cutting through Nazi soldiers like butter. Could also still throw knives as well, though you'd have a harder time getting them back depending.

Last edited:
Could use magnets for getting them back.

Early comic book writers loved using magnets to explain everything back then :lol:

A Captain America clip just started autoplaying on my screen on Twitter when I was going down my timeline

Smh

It looks cool though

:pimp:

SW ripped his heart out when he was in a train and that crashed into the earth along with everything else

Back
Top Bottom