WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So analysts estimate that it would cost 500 billion to be Iron Man but only 55 million to be Captain America

Smh, I don't care how many stuff Iron Man owns. You can't put a price on heart :rolleyes

That'd be something if feminists get so butt hurt over casting a guy who built his career on creating strong female characters
laugh.gif
Add to that: Whedon is a white guy.

Feminists love targeting white guys who have any power/status.

So analysts estimate that it would cost 500 billion to be Iron Man but only 55 million to be Captain America

Smh, I don't care how many stuff Iron Man owns. You can't put a price on heart :rolleyes
55 million for the super soldier serum? Cheap.

**** Cap's heart. Dudes be talking like having "heart" is something special only one man has ever had. Plenty ppl with "heart".

Geez you say some stupid **** when something you don't like happens :smh: :lol:
get out your feels Zik
What feels? :lol:

Feels about you saying stupid ****? :lol: :nerd:

:lol: I love Marisa Tomei,
Allow me to rephrase:

Geez you say some stupid ****.

Last edited:
No it was actually something like a million for the fictional serum but 54 million for the fictional shield

I call bs

Analysts got to be Team IM :lol:

Last edited:
Yea. That briefcase suit is one of my top fave armors
I still love the whole concept of sensors in your body just commanding the armor to come to you like Thor's hammer.

That and his little machine on the roof at Stark tower that can take off and put on his armor as he walks to his bar :lol: :smokin

No it was actually something like a million for the fictional serum but 54 million for the fictional shield

I call bs

Analysts got to be Team IM :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: DAMN

That can't be accurate. At least not scientifically. Maybe they're accounting for the time period when they say a million.

The world would be flooded with super soldiers if it only took a cool mill to make that serum.

**** the shield.

Last edited:
You mean someone would want super steroids over multiple exo suits that can make you fly, shoots rockets, shoots lasers, look cool as ****, and give you varying levels of strength? My man Tony has a suit to rumble with THE HULK. Cap probably has bacne and mood swings.

Team Iron Man >

Real talk, if they're available I'm taking both :lol: :pimp:

That **** Tony got I know is pricey though. The serum I figured was an impossibility.

Here’s How Much It Would Cost to Be Captain America

Have you ever wondered how much it cost for Steve Rogers to become Captain America? According to a new—and very detailed—infographic, the cost of becoming the greatest American hero comes in at a whopping $55,114,220.

The first step in Rogers’s transformation from Average American Soldier into a super patriotic superhero was Project Rebirth, a scientific experiment that today conservatively cost around $516,000. The uniform is worth an estimated $3,720 (far less than Darth Vader’s costume), a standard issue military firearm runs about $900 and the 2014 Harley-Davidson 750 motorcycle that he rode in both Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron costs about $7,500.

The element that puts Captain America‘s accoutrements into the stratospheric price range, though, is his shield. Dr. Myron MacLain made the Captain’s shield out of an iron and vibranium alloy, which is virtually indestructible (that’s why Black Panther’s suit is made out of it, as well). Vibranium is a completely fictional, yet incredibly expensive material. As the infographic points out, in issue 607 of the Fantastic Four, it was priced at $10,000 gram. Considering Captain America’s shield weighs in at 12 pounds, that means it is worth a whopping $54 million (a.k.a. more than the GDP of Tuvalu!). Good thing it’s indestructible, because Captain America would need one heck of a Kickstarter to buy a new one.

While $55,114,220 is a lot of money, considering how many times Captain America has saved the planet from destruction, it’s still a good investment.

These people got to be Team Hydra

Last edited:
I wonder how much is it to repair those suits. Maintenance must be a *****.
well if you're tony it probably doesnt cost that much since everything is custom made in house and jarvis does all the work

so it's pretty much just buying raw material 

Have you ever wondered how much it cost for Steve Rogers to become Captain America? According to a new—and very detailed—infographic, the cost of becoming the greatest American hero comes in at a whopping $55,114,220.

The first step in Rogers’s transformation from Average American Soldier into a super patriotic superhero was Project Rebirth, a scientific experiment that today conservatively cost around $516,000. The uniform is worth an estimated $3,720 (far less than Darth Vader’s costume), a standard issue military firearm runs about $900 and the 2014 Harley-Davidson 750 motorcycle that he rode in both Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron costs about $7,500.

The element that puts Captain America‘s accoutrements into the stratospheric price range, though, is his shield. Dr. Myron MacLain made the Captain’s shield out of an iron and vibranium alloy, which is virtually indestructible (that’s why Black Panther’s suit is made out of it, as well). Vibranium is a completely fictional, yet incredibly expensive material. As the infographic points out, in issue 607 of the Fantastic Four, it was priced at $10,000 gram. Considering Captain America’s shield weighs in at 12 pounds, that means it is worth a whopping $54 million (a.k.a. more than the GDP of Tuvalu!). Good thing it’s indestructible, because Captain America would need one heck of a Kickstarter to buy a new one.

While $55,114,220 is a lot of money, considering how many times Captain America has saved the planet from destruction, it’s still a good investment.
drose wishes he could pay 516,000 to have a body like cap 
laugh.gif

Hideo Kojima (someone whose word means so much more) calls Civil War a MASTERPIECE

HIDEO_KOJIMA [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
1/2

Saw CIVIL WAR. Amazing! Fully satisfied! Good story, good action, good theme!

HIDEO_KOJIMA [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
2/2

Its the sequel of Captain America as well as Avengers. Full of service but touches ur heart. Masterpiece!

This isn't right scientifically they're just crunching #s for the SS serum.

You can't tell me some accountant after a good year of making money could have enough to invest in a Project Rebirth on his own and get a super soldier serum out of it. Science has not come that far where we creating drugs that will permanently make me peak human with no ill effects.
I wonder how much is it to repair those suits. Maintenance must be a *****.
well if you're tony it probably doesnt cost that much since everything is custom made in house and jarvis does all the work

so it's pretty much just buying raw material 
Imagine if Tony decided to make an entire armor out of vibranium

That **** would be in the billions.

If such a serum existed for that amount of money, I'd borrow money from a loan shark, take the serum, join the NBA and profit then pay the loan shark back :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom