WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

He was experimented on an enhanced a bit for sure just to survive all those decades being frozen and brought out of it but not super soldier levels.

If the only thing enhanced about dude was his arm, I don't see how he could've lasted a second with cap in hand to hand

Thor early on was ridiculously powerful. His hammer could teleport him anywhere making that rainbow bridge nonsense irrelevant. He knew magic on top of his thunder powers.

Then they even changed his powers in the comics cuz most of the time writers would ignore how OP he was in Avengers stories.

Yeah, Thor has always been stupid powerful. Classic Thor was lifting the Midgard Serpent, shifting Earth out of orbit, resisted the pressure of a neutron star, broke Silver Surfer's force shield, and performed numerous other crazy feats. :lol: Son was a powerhouse that just like Classic Superman left little choice but to decrease his strength because writers lack imagination too often. Classic Thor washes the entire MCU in all honesty.

Last edited:
Bob Iger showed off a new clip from Captain America: Civil War to those at their annual shareholder meeting
[SPOILERS]
The clip started off with a car chase featuring a motorcycle and a black Audi SUV. The chase involved Captain America (Chris Evans), Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Falcon (Anthony Mackie). They pursued each other through a tunnel, which became engulfed in explosions generated by the skirmish.

Eventually, the characters emerged from the tunnel, only to be met by War Machine (Don Cheadle). It appeared as though he was on the scene to detain Captain America.

"Stand down now," War Machine angrily told the captain. "Congratulations, Cap, you’re a criminal.”

Black Panther then intervened, baring his metal claws and ripping off his mask to reveal his identity.

Last edited:
Use the spoiler code breh breh
mean.gif
done

If the only thing enhanced about dude was his arm, I don't see how he could've lasted a second with cap in hand to hand

Like Master Zik Master Zik said, I'm sure Arn M. Zola did more than just slap on a metallic arm on him and call it a day. Bucky as a regular soldier wasn't that big to begin with, I'm sure he was given some juice.

Last edited:

Like Master Zik Master Zik said, I'm sure Arn M. Zola did more than just slap on a metallic arm on him and call it a day. Bucky as a regular soldier wasn't that big to begin with, I'm sure he was given some juice.
Yeah. Just first off, he has to be enhanced a bit just to survive that long. He wasn't actually living every decade. In the comics, the super shady Soviet spy group that brainwashed him (not Hydra like in the movies) would keep him in stasis and only wake him for missions to kill ppl. Then they'd scramble his memories and put him back to sleep. He probably got some knockoff of the infinity formula just to live that long.

He got more combat training by the best of Eastern Europe. Other than that he's just guy in the prime of his life with the skills of a deadly assassin.

Cap in the movie does have a few superhuman feat but guys that are in their prime, highly trained, and experts at what they do can take him on. Word to Batroc the Leaper.

I need to watch WS again. He seemed like such a bad *** in WS that it's hard to believe he's only slightly enhanced.

It will be abundantly more clear in Cap 3 just where his limits are, I'm sure. If he's constantly getting washed then, we'll have our answer.

Last edited:
I need to watch WS again. He seemed like such a bad *** in WS that it's hard to believe he's only slightly enhanced.

It will be abundantly more clear in Cap 3 just where his limits are, I'm sure. If he's constantly getting washed then, we'll have our answer.

I started watching it again last night. Bought it on PS store a while ago. But I guess I didn't actually download it so it was buffering and poor quality. Gonna start the download on my HD when I get home and give it a full HD watch on the 65" :pimp: Such a dope movie. Also was rewatching Iron Man 3 last night before I went to bed but then I fell asleep.

Last edited:

Well that was the point.

Son had to make a huge menacing impact as the main bad guy. BW was talking him like a ghost that most ppl don't ever survive encountering.

To me what makes him even more badass is that he's only slightly enhanced. The main reason he was washing Cap is cuz of how caught off guard he was and then even more surprised to see it was Bucky.

Besides if he was straight up superhuman they wouldn't have hesitated to say so.

Nobody thinks Liam Neeson is enhanced when he kills an entire gang of human traffickers to rescue his daughter.

I mean, Bucky doesn't really do much that would require him to be enhanced to a great extent. Zola experimented on him, which Steve brings up in Winter Soldier, which probably added to his overall durability. But beyond that the hand to hand skills are something he could've just picked up from being trained by some of the best masters/teachers money could buy. His arm's then a pretty large advantage in combat as well. And it's not like Steve instantly beats every merc he comes across anyways, even though they're regular people and he's a "super soldier".

Wth I can't quote to save my life

*edit

Triple post too

*logs off for the rest of the day

Last edited:
Had me thinking I didn't post that :lol:

Don't know how you managed to triple post on huddler. They always stop and warn me that I'm about to double post something.

'Spider-Man' Spinoff 'Venom' Revived at Sony (Exclusive)

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach, stewards of the 'Spider-Man' properties, are producing and overseeing the new film.

Now that Sony has set Spider-Man on its rebooted path, the studio is setting its sights on other Spider-Man franchises. Case in point: Venom.

Sony has tapped Dante Harper to pen a script for Venom, something that is being envisioned as a franchise apart from and unrelated to the upcoming Spider-Man movie in the works with actor Tom Holland.

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach, stewards of the Spider-Man properties, are producing and overseeing the project.

This Venom is meant to not only stand on its own but to also launch its own franchise.

Stays in line with what was originally said. Spidey in the MCU but not characters that get their own movie.

It'll be cool cuz they can do something like Spidey crossing over to two different worlds without mentioning it :lol: Show up in an Avengers movie then fight with or against Venom in his movie.

Back
Top Bottom