WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

That was a dumb bet. Cosmic Spidey isn't on the table at all.

I feel like Tdogg gave you an easy 50 reps back amel :lol: :smh:

I never understood how Kraven could hang with Spiderman. Dude is just a strong but a normal human right? And spider is like a 10-tonner.
Dude is the ultimate hunter.

He got those akido and wrestling moves so while he can't beat Spidey in strength he can leverage his attacks and weight against him.

Plus what I remember from the 90s cartoon he kept blowing powder drugs in Spidey's face which would knock him out, make him hallucinate, or just super drowsy :lol: It was giving him a crazy advantage.

IW is so far in the future there's a chance I may never get those reps cuz

Tdogg will no longer be on NT

or

We'll all forget about the bet

or

maybe NT won't exist

or

::gasp:: I won't be on NT

Last edited:
That was a dumb bet. Cosmic Spidey isn't on the table at all.

I feel like Tdogg gave you an easy 50 reps back amel :lol: :smh:
Dude is the ultimate hunter.

He got those akido and wrestling moves so while he can't beat Spidey in strength he can leverage his attacks and weight against him.

Plus what I remember from the 90s cartoon he kept blowing powder drugs in Spidey's face which would knock him out, make him hallucinate, or just super drowsy :lol: It was giving him a crazy advantage.
That's right, reminds of when you play a weak guy in basketball but he out-hustles you.

Spider-Man's legacy in film is being screwed up so bad. 
mean.gif

TASM was the best Spider-Man film to date. Then they had to go and screw it up with TASM2.

Last edited:
It'd be cool if in Infinity War part 2 Spidey got the gauntlet for a moment and got the cosmic costume. That's the only way I see it happening. Iron Spidey will probably appear in Infinity War. Or maybe the post credits scene in Civil War.

Spider-Man's legacy in film is being screwed up so bad. :smh:  
TASM was the best Spider-Man film to date. Then they had to go and screw it up with TASM2.

i kinda felt like they shouldn't have rebooted them in the first place. i think spider man 3 was a waste of venom but overall it was a good run. felt like the reboots were too soon at the very least.

Definitely is, as is the storyline featuring him. Just one of many cool concepts from the comics that'd never make it to the live action arena sadly. :smh:

I hope so maybe one day. Never was huge into comics. After finding this thread it open my world to things like Tony's bleeding edge armor, cosmic Spiderman, planet hulk, Dr. Strange, the infinity stones, Adam warlock and so much more

i kinda felt like they shouldn't have rebooted them in the first place. i think spider man 3 was a waste of venom but overall it was a good run. felt like the reboots were too soon at the very least.
There were so many things that the Spider-Man trilogy had gotten wrong because Raimi and Sony kept butting heads. To make matters worse, it is believed that Raimi's brother Ivan, wrote Spider-Man 3, and the studio forced him to make those changes. After bumping heads on the fourth film Sony decided to reboot Spider-Man, making him more "amazing". Which they did, then too many cooks in the kitchen once again hence the horrible TASM2.

It's so bad, they actually partnered with Marvel Studios, licensing the studio Spider-Man for FREE, because they know NO FAN will see another Spider-Man film from Sony otherwise. I believe they dropped the ball on Deadpool too. Sony is just too strangling to their creatives.

Last edited:
Definitely is, as is the storyline featuring him. Just one of many cool concepts from the comics that'd never make it to the live action arena sadly. :smh:

I hope so maybe one day. Never was huge into comics. After finding this thread it open my world to things like Tony's bleeding edge armor, cosmic Spiderman, planet hulk, Dr. Strange, the infinity stones, Adam warlock and so much more

The fact we've gotten a Dr. Strange film and a Guardians of the Galaxy film, with Inhumans also on the way has certainly opened my mind up as to what we could see in the MCU, because all three are concepts I never thought i'd see on the big screen. Still think based off the success of GotG that a Planet Hulk film could work just fine if Marvel wanted to put the effort in to make it happen. Would have loved the X-Men to be appearing in this universe as well for a possible Dark Phoenix Saga.

The fact we've gotten a Dr. Strange film and a Guardians of the Galaxy film, with Inhumans also on the way has certainly opened my mind up as to what we could see in the MCU, because all three are concepts I never thought i'd see on the big screen. Still think based off the success of GotG that a Planet Hulk film could work just fine if Marvel wanted to put the effort in to make it happen. Would have loved the X-Men to be appearing in this universe as well for a possible Dark Phoenix Saga.

When I seen X-men 2 I was hoping that would lead into the dark phoenix saga but.......we know how that went. I feel it can happen the next reboot.
I have a feel marvel does wanna do a planet hulk film but just keeping it under wraps

There were so many things that the Spider-Man trilogy had gotten wrong because Raimi and Sony kept butting heads. To make matters worse, it is believed that Raimi's brother Ivan, wrote Spider-Man 3, and the studio forced him to make those changes. After bumping heads on the fourth film Sony decided to reboot Spider-Man, making him more "amazing". Which they did, then too many cooks in the kitchen once again hence the horrible TASM2.

It's so bad, they actually partnered with Marvel Studios, licensing the studio Spider-Man for FREE, because they know NO FAN will see another Spider-Man film from Sony otherwise. I believe they dropped the ball on Deadpool too. Sony is just too strangling to their creatives.

deadpool turned out fire tho so im glad sony had nothing to do with them. fox could've messed it up tho, but we got lucky i guess

Fox management did its best to sabotage Deadpool. The only thing was the writers were really passionate about Deadpool and still made a kick *** movie anyway.

When I seen X-men 2 I was hoping that would lead into the dark phoenix saga but.......we know how that went. I feel it can happen the next reboot.
I have a feel marvel does wanna do a planet hulk film but just keeping it under wraps

A Dark Phoenix Saga definitely has the potential to happen, but it depends on where they're trying to go after Apocalypse. And they don't need to rush it. They have a good setup now after First Class and Days of Future Past. I think if they take it slow, like Marvel's done with their film universe, they could see a big payoff with a Dark Phoenix film down the line, including all the space aspects of it too.

With Planet Hulk I feel like not using it would be a waste. It was one of the most well received Hulk stories of all time, with the aftereffects basically defining the Hulk's comic for two years or so. Only makes sense to give it a film and the animated film they did was also received well. It's like how they gave Cap Winter Soldier. People loved that storyline in the comics and the film borrowed some things directly from it. It was also fairly recent (2005) and fresh in the minds of longtime fans. Winter Soldier then laid seeds for changes in the comic down the line, such as Bucky becoming Captain America. So of course they made a film for it.

Back
Top Bottom