WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I think people are exaggerating a bit with knowledge that was already implied. It’s just that Loki is a villain at his core so you don’t want anything acting upon something he’s naturally always been. Whedon has it to where the scepter tongue in cheek increased aggression. The scene when the Avengers are around the scepter and started arguing and being more aggressive with their words than they normally would along with Banner just out right grabbing the scepter hinted toward that. So yeah Loki still wanted to take over Midguard and flex on his brother but the scepter “accentuated” that want...

Thanos is able to control the stones because of the gauntlet. You’re telling me an Asgardian scepter and armor couldn’t protect him from that?

In retrospect, he's a lot meaner/cruel in Thor 1 and Avengers vs. the next movies he appears in, where he's more slick-talk trickster/schemer. So the mind-control theory could work, but still sucks as a retcon. Him coming after Earth to hate on Thor and his woman are better motivations.

Thanos is able to control the stones because of the gauntlet. You’re telling me an Asgardian scepter and armor couldn’t protect him from that?
What asgardian scepter? I thought the scepter was given to him with the stone in it.

Armor protecting you from an infinity stone? Doubtful.

The gauntlet just harnesses all of the infinity stones together. If he had to he could hold all 6 in his hand and control them.

Stranges Amulet that holds his stone was made by sorcerers, Others were put in special boxes, implanted in humanoids, I thought we agreed that Thanos was not a God pre stones? No doubt he’s strong but I would highly doubt he could wield more than one without some sort of medium.

Yall down to see Keanu play logan?

Read recently that he would love to play wolverine on screen
wolverine-keanu-reeves.jpg

I think he actually fits the bill well....

Stranges Amulet that holds his stone was made by sorcerers, Others were put in special boxes, implanted in humanoids, I thought we agreed that Thanos was not a God pre stones? No doubt he’s strong but I would highly doubt he could wield more than one without some sort of medium.
I really just see the gauntlet as something to hold all 6 stones. Not a medium. Went to Eitri the dwarve or w/e his name is to make something strong enough to hold them. To me that's all extra unecessary ****. In the comics, Thanos just uses the stones to create the gauntlet :lol:

It was already confirmed in GotG you have to be more than mortal to even touch a stone (with your bare hands) without dying.

Not saying Thanos is a god although I missed when y'all all agreed he wasn't one. Not sure why anyone would think that.

I got love for Keanu but I’m not sure about him as Logan. One thing I’m happy about MCU finally taking on X-Men is the hope they’ll actually focus on other characters instead of being Wolverine-heavy. I’m a big Scott Summers guy and haven’t cared for Fox’ development of his character.

Why isn't anyone mentioning, that if they travel back, Thor can get his magic belt that Tony was holding onto for him in the movie Spiderman ?

Why isn't anyone mentioning, that if they travel back, Thor can get his magic belt that Tony was holding onto for him in the movie Spiderman ?
Wouldn't Tony still have the belt in storage right now, without having to go back in time?

Back
Top Bottom