WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

There was that Deadline report a few months back that Chris Evans was returning as Cap.

which he denied and denied and denied and even feige said he was done

a lot though he'd show up in this one too even with the fugazi agent actor tried to tease :lol:

The 2nd half of the finale was cool, didn't like the first half at all. Though one positive was all the flag smasher dying.(might be my least favorite MCU villains). Overall the series was a 5/10 but it was my least anticipated when phase 4 was announced so its whatever. I think Loki is going to be really good, so I have that to look forward to.

not a ton of faith in this showrunner.. especially when i look at his imdb and see the only other thing i recognize is empire
So obviously Chris Evans is NOT coming back. Captain America 4 is going to be black af.

Thought show was overall pretty good.
- like a lot of sentiments on here, I didn't care for flagsmashers
- Nice character development, introduced several new characters, giving lots of new storyline potential (Valentina, power broker, Nemo [Re-intro], US agent, New Caps sidekick etc.)
- Falcon just upgraded to new suit + Caps' shield
-Winter soldier felt overall nerfed
-Something is off about the new Cap/falcon suit, I think it's the goggles.

No.

He's gonna be an active member and probably the leader depending on the rest of the roster.

Seems like they're going for the b-grade version of heroes instead of villains posing as heroes or imprisoned villains trying to do some good.

Zemo is going to be the leader of the team, US Agent prolly gonna be in the rick flag role.

Ross/Val in the Amanda Waller role.

I see a lot of complaints about new Cap's new costume.

It is damn near identical to the comic version

STL020642
7dd7aebf5526d5b61ce6fe556bdfcadf.jpg
sam-wilson-captain-america-1265595.jpeg
1075.jpg

7487055-2352452852-6bd79.jpg

WEST COAST AVENGERS...COME TOGETHER!
I hope not :lol:

Zemo is going to be the leader of the team, US Agent prolly gonna be in the rick flag role.

Ross/Val in the Amanda Waller role.
Doubtful on all that.

Definitely don't need a knockoff Suicide Squad.

Makes no sense to have Zemo on the team if you're not doing Zemo's Thunderbolts. Can't really see his version being done with US Agent there.

Last edited:
I see a lot of complaints about new Cap's new costume.

It is damn near identical to the comic version

STL020642
7dd7aebf5526d5b61ce6fe556bdfcadf.jpg
sam-wilson-captain-america-1265595.jpeg
1075.jpg

I think everybody knows that. It’s just that being comic accurate doesn’t necessarily give it a free pass to have it for live-action. Don‘t get me wrong, costume looks legit and I would’ve been fine with just the goggles.

I was just saying that the all white head condom really sticks out and could’ve been omitted. He never needed one before, adding it now just makes it look super tacky to me. Especially when he starts giving the social commentary speech at the end. Hard to take him serious when he looks silly. In the grand scheme of things, it’s not a huge deal. It is what it is.

To this show’s credit, at least they weren’t trolling like WandaVision. It was a much more straight forward show but after Wanda, that’s not such a bad thing.

feel like powerbroker was the biggest troll of anything

but wandavision you really gotta binge

feel like powerbroker was the biggest troll of anything

but wandavision you really gotta binge

Wasn't really trolling. Most people thought it was Sharon. WandaVision would have been like "Hey guys, Power Broker is totally Sharon. Whoops, it's Isaiah Bradley, Black Captain America instead. Got 'im"

Wasn't really trolling. Most people thought it was Sharon. WandaVision would have been like "Hey guys, Power Broker is totally Sharon. Whoops, it's Isaiah Bradley, Black Captain America instead. Got 'im"

nah man, as someone pointed out in here, Sharon’s actions don’t make sense when you look back on it and figure out she’s pulling certain strings from jump

but if it was Bradley, that’s pulling a black goliath

wandavision makes complete sense once you get her level of power (which we’ve seen clear examples of in the MCU) and how she dealt with that traumatic situation as a child.. then you have a powerful person using her grief for her gain.. the pieces are all there

i mean they even showed exactly how Agatha played her cards on the journey.. and during the sitcoms before the reveal, she was that friend that always conveniently showed up

But I personally assumed the powerbroker was someone above Valentina Allegra de Fontaine

maybe get a general Ross cameo

Expectations for this show were too high for some. Show was good and did what it set out to do - in my humble opinion.

if new cap continues to do well, they will give him more roles and upgrade his suit too. Think, a black panther like suit and iron man suit combined. So far they don’t have plans for a captain America movie but they can make it happen phase 6 or something (that’s sooner then you think)

Expectations for this show were too high for some. Show was good and did what it set out to do - in my humble opinion.

if new cap continues to do well, they will give him more roles and upgrade his suit too. Think, a black panther like suit and iron man suit combined. So far they don’t have plans for a captain America movie but they can make it happen phase 6 or something (that’s sooner then you think)

Actually I believe it was posted in this thread that a Cap 4 was in the early stages of development.

Back
Top Bottom