Well, Damn How mad is Deron Williams?

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by DMan14

taking jkidds spot in dallas when he retires

pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Everytime i see or hear that name Wes Matthews..i always remember that missed tip-in against the Lakers
laugh.gif

Everytime i see or hear that name Wes Matthews..i always remember that missed tip-in against the Lakers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Pistol Maravich

Korver signed with Chicago.

My bad for being off topic but why are the Bulls offering JJ Redick a contract when they just signed Korver?
They did it because they are incompetent.

Shooters man..never can have enough shooters...when Booz is getting doubled down low or there is the pick and roll with Rose and Booz/Noah or Rose is getting deep inside the lane, there will be up to two dead eye shooters ready to penalize you for leaving them
pimp.gif
   I really am skeptical of the Magic not matching the offer though.

Way to stay positive.

nah hes not being positive hes thinking cuz what he said will happen 5-12 times a game

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Pistol Maravich

Korver signed with Chicago.

My bad for being off topic but why are the Bulls offering JJ Redick a contract when they just signed Korver?
They did it because they are incompetent.

Shooters man..never can have enough shooters...when Booz is getting doubled down low or there is the pick and roll with Rose and Booz/Noah or Rose is getting deep inside the lane, there will be up to two dead eye shooters ready to penalize you for leaving them
pimp.gif
   I really am skeptical of the Magic not matching the offer though.

Way to stay positive.

nah hes not being positive hes thinking cuz what he said will happen 5-12 times a game

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

AND he be gettin' them wack cuts up in Utah. FHL

this... my man went from texas where edge up's and fresh cuts are a must... to Utah................... his hairline hates Utah...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

AND he be gettin' them wack cuts up in Utah. FHL

this... my man went from texas where edge up's and fresh cuts are a must... to Utah................... his hairline hates Utah...

The Jazz lost Korver, Brewer and Boozer

but

they have Millsap ready to step in a larger role for Boozer, Al Jefferson coming in, they signed Raja Bell and they have that rookie Gordon Hayward. 

Deron's not mad at all. 

The Jazz lost Korver, Brewer and Boozer

but

they have Millsap ready to step in a larger role for Boozer, Al Jefferson coming in, they signed Raja Bell and they have that rookie Gordon Hayward. 

Deron's not mad at all. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

how much years he has left on his contract?

indifferent.gif

Dont normally point this out, but this is some of the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life.  Wow.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Close enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

how much years he has left on his contract?

indifferent.gif

Dont normally point this out, but this is some of the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life.  Wow.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Close enough
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom