WELL DRESSED FEMALE APPRECIATION

This is a nice thread. It is different from the girls who are bare, more naked type of posting picture threads when it comes to some of the threads I have seenon here. This is even something I would see in a JJB forum about posts on good fashion outfits or tips. Some of you know your stuff and what looks good onother women. Much appreciated.

after searching for hours across the internet I stumbled across these beauties
laugh.gif

2w2fztu.jpg

125nuyv.jpg

1gm712.jpg

290xvfc.jpg

2regw1v.jpg

Originally Posted by rhester

the first and the last pic are dressed equally as bad as each other. The middle picture would be nice if she wasnt wearing those heels.

but some of yall dudes have a real interesting idea of "Well Dressed"

Appreciated. I'm in long island right now. I just left Roosevelt Field mall. Chicks was stylin for real and sexy. Gucci and LV purses all day with theleggins.

It's a hard thing to come across, but when you get a chick who can actually dress it's greatly appreciated...

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

This is how I like em. Nothing over the top, screaming "look at my outfit", yet still classy.
* thumbs up.

^no fam, those chicks are OD. Those chicks are like one article of clothing away from looking like a jay on the street

this thread is full of fail no wonder why it died

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^no fam, those chicks are OD. Those chicks are like one article of clothing away from looking like a jay on the street

this thread is full of fail no wonder why it died
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You must live in the South...
nerd.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by hassan16

after searching for hours across the internet I stumbled across these beauties
laugh.gif

2w2fztu.jpg

125nuyv.jpg

1gm712.jpg

290xvfc.jpg

2regw1v.jpg

They dress just like every other cute chick on the set.

...They bad though.

Back
Top Bottom