What a Pleasent Surprise. Story Inside.

This has happened to me, but because of the collection being too big. At the time, i was buying/selling/trading so much, i would forget what pairs i had, or think i still had something when they were gone.

damn u lucky
i looked in my red xvii case just to find the just to find the red xviis lol vnds happy with that
but good find
best find i found was the mocha IIIs in a old reebok question box
almost drop the box on the floor thought i lost them
like someone said when ur in ur 20s time fly sh^t

damn u lucky
i looked in my red xvii case just to find the just to find the red xviis lol vnds happy with that
but good find
best find i found was the mocha IIIs in a old reebok question box
almost drop the box on the floor thought i lost them
like someone said when ur in ur 20s time fly sh^t

nice find now i gotta look for my same briefcase one of these days you just reminded me that i locked up a pair of ds og last shots in that xvii case..

nice find now i gotta look for my same briefcase one of these days you just reminded me that i locked up a pair of ds og last shots in that xvii case..

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I really want to use the "cool story bro" on this... but eh, you get a pass cus I like those.

i'll use it  
 "cool story bro"
eyes.gif

doing it wrong,
cool-starry-bra.jpg

a tear just fell down my face in happiness for you, nothing like finding a lost pair

case looks great too

a tear just fell down my face in happiness for you, nothing like finding a lost pair

case looks great too

Maaaaaaaan, closest i ever came to this was finding a 20 dollar bill in a pair of pants years later lol.

To the guy that said he wanted a briefcase, they're always on ebay. $30 or so.

Maaaaaaaan, closest i ever came to this was finding a 20 dollar bill in a pair of pants years later lol.

To the guy that said he wanted a briefcase, they're always on ebay. $30 or so.

Back
Top Bottom