What are some good documentaries to watch?

^^The entire time I'm watching that I'm thinking to myself
Damn...That could have been ANYBODY of color smh
truly sad man.

Last edited:
Saw this on Netflix recently and really liked it. Still have no idea what to make of the ending.

[h1]Hong Kong's Rooftop Rebels[/h1]
[h2]Three friends sneak up the city's towering skyscrapers in an act of rebellion against the establishment.[/h2]
29 Aug 2016 15:14 GMT  PoliticsHong KongChinaDemocracy

Filmmaker: San San F. Young

Airin and her friends are rooftoppers in Hong Kong. They refuse to play by the rules and sneak to the top of the city’s soaring skyscrapers. But their high-rise antics are not just for thrills.

Two years after the pro-democracy "Umbrella Movement" was cleared from the streets, many young people are in a state of despair.

They are anxious about their futures - from unaffordable housing and wealth inequality to the growing influence of Mainland China.

Airin believes their defiant stunts can inspire others to stand up against powerful elites. Will they mobilise Hong Kongers to fight for change, or just land themselves in a lot of trouble?

HyperNormalisation is a 2016 BBC documentay by British filmmaker Adam Curtis. The film was released on 16 October 2016 on the BBC iPlayer. In the film, Curtis argues that since the 1970s, governments, financiers, and technological utopians have given up on the complex "real world" and built a simple "fake world" that is run by corporations and kept stable by politicians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation

Last edited:
I realized I been watching a lot of movies.
I guess I'll move over to documentaries now
lol

I watch alotta docs but slowed down after I stopped retaining the information

will start back slow

the most evil thing at your home is the TV, people need to stop watching that MK Ultra brainwashing device, i dont even have a TV at my home sold mine 10 years ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom