What are some of your strictest personal rules??

firm believer men shouldnt use an umbrella. strange i know. but i will not use one
By far the silliest rule posted in here.

Why shouldn't a man use an umbrella?

What if I have on a 3 piece suit? Just tough it up, get it wet and continue on my day?

Make ZERO sense

What if I have on a 3 piece suit? Just tough it up, get it wet and continue on my day?

Make ZERO sense
hence the strange i know....

check the weather and dress accordingly

Last edited:
I don't engage in certain conversations unless the other person is willing to concede facts. No, you are NOT entitled to your opinion bro 

You gonna wear that heavy coat in the summer time? Man you are going to smell like a damn dog by time you get to that interview 

firm believer men shouldnt use an umbrella. strange i know. but i will not use one

Make ZERO sense

I use one and I never got this rule. I get weird looks from people sometimes, but it's only people not also carrying an umbrella.

Looking like they just stepped out of a pool and got dressed on the spot.

Rules -

At least one salad a day.
Speak softly but carry a big clip.
Don't lie to yourself (myself).
Water is life.
Don't trust these **** nor these ******.
Family first.

laugh.gif

seen a lot of you mention holding the door for others...

how far away does the person have to be for you to hold it? sometimes you'll see someone behind you but they're a little too far & they do that awkward fast walk thing so you're not standing there for 8 seconds

I do not eat food while I drink beer. No pizza, no peanuts, no chips, nothing.
I tried it the first time I had a beer with my father, he about backhanded me and said "Son, we are not cavemen. We don't eat food while we drink beer."

Have to shower once a day. Some people skip showers and shower every few days but I can't.

Hold the door open for people if they are behind me, women leave the elevator first.

Have to smell good. Have to have to have to smell good. Deodorant and light cologne all day.
I refuse to let myself smell bad or like BO unless 1.) I just got done at the gym or 2.) I just got done getting some.

21 skunk always applies on the sticks, court (7-0) ping pong table (11-0) and slamming bones (3houses)

Back
Top Bottom