What are some of your strictest personal rules??

I started typing my personal rules and realized how structured I am.. :smh:

But I don't think there's a difference between eating a cow or pig. I try to avoid all animal products, I guess most people think being vegan is strict :lol:

i try to follow all of these ... great listen if you have a few mins to spare

none have worked out for me so far but i still have time to keep applying them on my rise to power

Last edited:
firm believer men shouldnt use an umbrella. strange i know. but i will not use one
By far the silliest rule posted in here.

Why shouldn't a man use an umbrella?

What if I have on a 3 piece suit? Just tough it up, get it wet and continue on my day?

Make ZERO sense

this is the type of thread you were made for huh? you love this huh? we have all read something that sounds dumb, but suits them, you can help but be a contrarian to others personal things huh?

kind of funny to me.

with that said.

95% of this song. I recommend it to all men.

Not getting angry, regardless of the circumstances. Always stay positive.

Not engage in violence unless my life is at risk. Fighting is caveman behavior in my eyes and I'm a grown man. I see fighting and anger as weakness, a lack of emotional control.

Always hold the door open if someone is behind me and assist the elderly where I can. For example giving up my bus seat for an elderly person. Smh at how many people don't do this.

Not engage in violence unless my life is at risk. Fighting is caveman behavior in my eyes and I'm a grown man. I see fighting and anger as weakness, a lack of emotional control.

Always hold the door open if someone is behind me and assist the elderly where I can. For example giving up my bus seat for an elderly person. Smh at how many people don't do this.
Oh we know you not fighting back g 

Last edited:

Oh we know you not fighting back g 
laugh.gif

:lol: American bravado is so goofy sometimes. Coming from an island of heavy rains and hurricanes where everyone uses an umbrella, it's funny to watch yall attach it to an insecurity. Then again we got our issues too.

Had an umbrella in high school.. Had a dude tell me that umbrellas are feminine . I damn near standing drop kicked that tool. Been rocking with my umbrellas on rainy days ever since . I'll leave it up to them insecure masculine dudes to spend the day in moist garmets

Hol up

Is that why diddy had ol boy hold that umbrella for him loooooool

Had an umbrella in high school.. Had a dude tell me that umbrellas are feminine . I damn near standing drop kicked that tool. Been rocking with my umbrellas on rainy days ever since . I'll leave it up to them insecure masculine dudes to spend the day in moist garmets
lol yal are stuck on this idea of moist garments....

places have coat rooms, coat checks, garages... etc

cmon now b

No umbrella if it's that good 75+ degree rain. F around and get sick getting moist on that cold rain though

Back
Top Bottom