What are you guys buying your significant other for the holidays?

are tiffany jewelry played out/too cliche? dont have a girl but I always wondered about this
laugh.gif

frown.gif

cool as ****...

the only problem was, it was for 2 minutes.

I think they set a high entry cost b/c people do it once, then that's it.

but the more you go, the cheaper it gets.

we went to iFLY here in Dallas... cost about $75 per person for 2 min ...

but the next time, its $60 for 4 minutes.

The cool thing is that the time spent in there can help for when you do the real thing, so you want have to be strapped to a dude for so many jumps...

and with the real jumps, after a certain amount of time, you just start playing for the fuel to get up there and renting the parachute b/c you dont need training.

Awwready, im tryna convince my girl to go skydiving when we go to PR but shes kinda scared (im terrified if heights haha)

So i guess indoor would be a coo/ ideal thing to get ready

are tiffany jewelry played out/too cliche? dont have a girl but I always wondered about this :lol:  :frown:  

Not really. Girls eat anything up..

A kors watch or bracelet you'll be good.
Something better than Tiffany would be buying the minimum stock quantity. They invite you to the quarterly shareholders events and I heard it's pretty amazing.

no idea bought my girl a tiffanys necklace last christmas and she lost it... :smh:

Some joints from Sephora.

Shes scooping me a Tech Fleece set tho. 
nthat.gif

Birthday... We ate super nice and went indoor skydiving...

Christmas... Maybe some perfume...

That's it though...

Her damn birthday and Christmas are within 20 days...

She better pick one, god damb...

My girl's birthday and Christmas is like 10 days apart. :stoneface:

Probably some Manolo timbs. But realistically a glass dildo.. I'm getting her prepped for 50 shades of gray in V Day.

Going snowboarding at hunter mountain ny for three nights, student pass discount :wink:. Got her a nook tho.

Back
Top Bottom