What are you guys buying your significant other for the holidays?

Can't a ***** living say I bought her Michael Kors
unfortunately i brought so much mk /mac etc i get the emails n catalogs sent to me now 
mean.gif

her mom wears coach she wears mk = the same things basically smh just diff. name so i lose luckily my boy work at coach she i get some help there 

Last edited:
I got some coach bags ds from factories for 130 retailers at 250. PM fly guys

We have Christmas with her birthday in January and then it will be three years in February.. I am a college student and have no job.. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

She will be getting a watch from Target.. ( was in there and she said she liked it)..

We have Christmas with her birthday in January and then it will be three years in February.. I am a college student and have no job.. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

She will be getting a watch from Target.. ( was in there and she said she liked it)..
Dont forget Valentines papi 

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

[emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Dang.. About to call her and tell her we need to talk.. It's all good though.. In my eyes she is worth it..

You listen to too much rap playa.
Nah bruh, me and wifey celebrating 15 yrs together on the 23rd. My old lady has a phobia with metallic items so I do the purse thing to the tee. They know the difference and will appreciate you more, especially when they know that you would cop j's and not team Jordan's. But then again it matters on your financial situation

Last edited:

ouch no avoiding this one of those  4 occasions has to be big take a rep 

Last edited:
MK, coach, Kate Spade are all good quality bags. They are luxury items. Its only because Americans view everything through a lens of what celebrities, ostentatious rappers, and the ultra wealthy do that we are somehow relegating them to "poor" people status.

$500 on a handbag is a luxury purchase.

And unless you're debt-free and have tons of excess cash, no one should be buying any sort of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada anything. Spending $3000 on a bag, even if you make $60000 a year is a foolish purchase.

MK, coach, Kate Spade are all good quality bags. They are luxury items. Its only because Americans view everything through a lens of what celebrities, ostentatious rappers, and the ultra wealthy do that we are somehow relegating them to "poor" people status.

And unless you're debt-free and have tons of excess cash, no one should be buying any sort of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada anything. Spending $3000 on a bag, even if you make $60000 a year is a foolish purchase.
sad thing is all their items are similiar smh 

Their are plenty of ways to not pay crazy prices. Just got to do your research and know your ladies style. Just copped a bad *** Burberry diaper bag for wifey and kids at 315 via Black Friday on Bloomingdales. That purse forum online be having hook ups for cats that ask for advice :smokin

This year instead of actual items we opted to go to two events.

My Pick was tran-siberian orchestra

We were able to get 6th row seats right in the middle! It was so much fun.

We were close enough to actually feel the fire :rofl:

View media item 1298874View media item 1298875View media item 1298876View media item 1298878View media item 1298880
Her pick was a disney themed symphony.

We were able to get middle seats on the first balcony (we we could actually see the orchestra)

No photography allowed during the show so I could only snap 1 pic during the intermission :smh:
View media item 1298881

We were close enough to actually feel the fire
roll.gif

We were able to get middle seats on the first balcony (we we could actually see the orchestra)

No photography allowed during the show so I could only snap 1 pic during the intermission
mean.gif
repped

Thinking i'm about to do the same 

We were close enough to actually feel the fire :rofl:

No photography allowed during the show so I could only snap 1 pic during the intermission :smh:
repped

Thinking i'm about to do the same 

It was cool cuz we been together for a little over 4 years now and we rarely do gifts outside of the "normal" perfume/cologne, hoody, wallet, belt, heels/sneakers, etc.

It was also cool to finally experience an even "in the front"... I grew up always chillin in the nosebleeds. I dont really desire to be that close again, but im very happy i got to experience what it was like to be in that part of the crowd.

Its all we've talked about for the past couple weeks :lol:

Last edited:
Anniversary on the 12th, Christmas, birthday in January and Valentine's Day.

I feel a couple of yall pain..
How long? 

Christmas + Ani combo package

Birthday and Valentines are a few weeks apart can't mash that up bruh lol 

R.I.P.

[emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Dang.. About to call her and tell her we need to talk.. It's all good though.. In my eyes she is worth it..

smh.

How long? 

Christmas + Ani combo package

Birthday and Valentines are a few weeks apart can't mash that up bruh lol 

I'll let valentines day go bruh lol but Ani on the 12th, Christmas and bday on the 5th of jan.

3 piece combo :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom