what bottle to attempt to drink on my 21st?!

Last time I let someone else decide what bottle I was drinking on my birthday:

baby-bottle.png

So whats good OP? You did it yet?
Don't do it man. You will be a slave to that stuff for the rest of your life. Feeling the need to fit in wherever you go, you will put this poison in your body. Don't do it.
You sound weak in all categories.

Last edited:
Tequila- Avion (better than patron)
Brown- Remy VSOP (sophisticate your palate, smoother than Henny)
Vodka- Stoli Elite ($$$)/ Ciroc ($$)/ Tito's ($) (all smooth)

Also depends on the company you're surrounding yourself with. I say get a pint of something good for yourself and the cheap for the others if it's going to be a gathering (ie Smirnoff, Capt, etc.)

my birthday is on christmas.....i barely drank anything that night cause there was no spots open 
mean.gif

Go to your local rite aid or albertson and buy that jug that says vodka get a empty bottle of grey goose fill that bad boy up and start serving it up to the ladies and you'll be the hit at your 21st bday bash bro!!

Go to your local rite aid or albertson and buy that jug that says vodka get a empty bottle of grey goose fill that bad boy up and start serving it up to the ladies and you'll be the hit at your 21st bday bash bro!!

Don't forget to put a little water in it so it seems smoother :lol:

used to do females like that all the time.......had them calling mad dog 'good wine' 
roll.gif

you guys try to die on your 21st? I was born on the 13th so i was content with attempting to do 13 shots of tequila, ended up at 10 and then blackout/throw up a couple hours later

i was in Jamaica for my 21st and man them Jamaicans had me ****** up in Margaritaville 

good times

PLAY EDWARD 40 HANDS! (two 40s ducktaped to your palms - dont come off until all is done) :smile:

Back
Top Bottom