what can i put my foams in so they wont yellow since im not gonna wear them

^How can you have that as your avatar
sick.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

No offense, but people like you disgust me.

why is that?? i bought 2 pairs of eggplants also. is that so wrong?? i like the shoes so much that i knew i'd be rocking the hell out of them all summer soi figured i'd double up. that way, next summer or the summer after next i can conveniently pull out a fresh icy pair with no yellowing. makes perfect senseto me...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

No offense, but people like you disgust me.

why is that?? i bought 2 pairs of eggplants also. is that so wrong?? i like the shoes so much that i knew i'd be rocking the hell out of them all summer so i figured i'd double up. that way, next summer or the summer after next i can conveniently pull out a fresh icy pair with no yellowing. makes perfect sense to me...
I dont think the poster is going to wear his other pay after he beats them...

I have 2 pairs one to wear and 1 to just save i love FOAMPOSITES. I wish i would of had money to buy to pair of royals when they dropped but i did not i gotone. and abernja you can st** its not like im reselling or buying 8 pairs of foams i brought 2 pairs for me go bully someone else who brought like 8 pairs toresell.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

just throw em in the box. i doubled up on the royal pennys from 07 and i just keep em in the box on my rack in my room. no silica, no seran wrap whatever. still icey as the day i bought em, my other pair tho is pretty yellowed, and i still wear em and break nexxxxxX
I only got 1 pair of royals foams
mad.gif
but they not yellowingyet & yeah of course i break necks like crazy when u i throw them on.

Ive had my infrared VI's and Fire Red V's double boxed up at the bottom of my closet since 2000. No saran wrap, no bags, no silica, and they are asicey as the day I bought them. As long as they are stored in a cool dark place, at the bottom they will be fine. So find yourself another box to put your ogbox and shoes in, and store them in your cool dark closet.

Originally Posted by listman3

I have 2 pairs one to wear and 1 to just save i love FOAMPOSITES. I wish i would of had money to buy to pair of royals when they dropped but i did not i got one. and abernja you can st** its not like im reselling or buying 8 pairs of foams i brought 2 pairs for me go bully someone else who brought like 8 pairs to resell.
Thanks for the PM! Unfortunately I can't post it on here without getting banned.
smile.gif

Anyways it's really not worth my time, effort, or wishes to take low blows at you, so I apologize if it got you and some other people on here upset.

Suggestion: In the future, try not to leave your posts open ended with others to decide what exactly it is that your meant by your statement. From youroriginal post you made, it seemed that you bought them just to have and never wear. Which is something I personally hate. IMO people who do that buy things outof hype or to get "props" just for having the shoes. All the while this means there are less pairs on the shelves available to those who wanted theshoes just to wear because they love them. Eventually if they can gather enough money they are forced to buy from the same resellers we both hate.

Now onto the second point. There is nothing wrong with having multiples of a shoe. I have had multiples of many shoes for the same reasons that you got 2 pairsof Foams. Had we known what you were trying to do in the beginning, none of this would have happened.

With that said, really all you need to do is put them in the box exactly how they came and put them in a dry dark closet. Whatever happens after that issomething you personally have no control over. The paper serves a valid purpose. Take a look at the paper. You'll notice dark stains on it. This is excessoil that is being released by the shoes and is being absorbed by the paper.

Again I apologize if I offended you or anybody else.

Originally Posted by listman3

I have 2 pairs one to wear and 1 to just save i love FOAMPOSITES. I wish i would of had money to buy to pair of royals when they dropped but i did not i got one. and abernja you can st** its not like im reselling or buying 8 pairs of foams i brought 2 pairs for me go bully someone else who brought like 8 pairs to resell.
Thanks for the PM! Unfortunately I can't post it on here without getting banned.
smile.gif

Anyways it's really not worth my time, effort, or wishes to take low blows at you, so I apologize if it got you and some other people on here upset.

Suggestion: In the future, try not to leave your posts open ended with others to decide what exactly it is that your meant by your statement. From your original post you made, it seemed that you bought them just to have and never wear. Which is something I personally hate. IMO people who do that buy things out of hype or to get "props" just for having the shoes. All the while this means there are less pairs on the shelves available to those who wanted the shoes just to wear because they love them. Eventually if they can gather enough money they are forced to buy from the same resellers we both hate.

Now onto the second point. There is nothing wrong with having multiples of a shoe. I have had multiples of many shoes for the same reasons that you got 2 pairs of Foams. Had we known what you were trying to do in the beginning, none of this would have happened.

With that said, really all you need to do is put them in the box exactly how they came and put them in a dry dark closet. Whatever happens after that is something you personally have no control over. The paper serves a valid purpose. Take a look at the paper. You'll notice dark stains on it. This is excess oil that is being released by the shoes and is being absorbed by the paper.

Again I apologize if I offended you or anybody else.
ight thanks and srry

Originally Posted by nefariousyellow

The best thing to do is to seal them in an air tight bag, like they do for meats and fruit.

vacuum seal them shizz. lol i should take my fsr away from my patio since it does get kind of humid in FL.

vacuum seal them shizz. lol i should take my fsr away from my patio since it does get kind of humid in FL.

bad move...they'll crumble paintwise as soon as you wear them....

and...

listman3

off_line.gif
1 Kudos

yo you can +%%* i brought the sneaker cuz the hype !%!%@ i love foamposite so i got 2 pairs for me not to resell or nothing for me go $%++!%@ bully someone else you $%++!%@ @!$%*+$ blow %+*%

Search Tags: listman3

laugh.gif
mad i got u under pressure

ebay cus if you are scared of um u dont need um. they are going to yellow eventually weather u wear um or not.

Hi as someone that has stored many shoes with similar bottoms over the past 12 years, the best way to store them is to put them in a big zip lock bag BUT DONOT ZIP IT UP OR VACUME SEAL IT, if you vacume seal it or keep it zipped up it will cause the glue to dry out. Also every now and then walk around in them inthe house, and put them back in the box.

why would you never wear em? don't you like the sneaker?

sounds like you bought em cuz of the hype and not cuz you actually like em.
grin.gif
How bout i have 2 pairs one to wear & 1 to save and the ones i got to wear im gonna wait til the summer so you can stop saying Dum sh** if you not gonna answer the question dont click the post.

its not dumb, i was thinkin that.
u should have put that in the post, or at least anticipate people would think that.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Just keep them out of sunlight, and humid areas. Put a couple silica packs but dont let it touch the shoe, and if you want maybe saran wrap them but thats all on you

Back
Top Bottom