What company or product has forever lost your business???

I haven't shop at lids in two years.. Last time I went I saw a fitted with a $20 sticker on it.. I went to pay and the two tricks working there (employee and store manager) told me that the hat is $37 plus tax.. That $20 sticker is just a suggestion price..

mijNCh.gif

Jordan... Those prices are insane for the economy and anyone who buys them are a slave to retail.... I've seen a few things I liked but I'm not paying $200+ for footwear.

Jordan's have become a social commodity as well as a few Nike signature sneakers.

I'm not paying for rise in consumer interest.

Mcdonalds
Jordan's
Twitter

Last edited:
Carl's Jr. - Growing up this was my go to fast food spot. The western bacon cheeseburger and when I was feeling saucy, the double western bacon cheeseburger were my joints. I don't know what changes they have made, but their food has been pure trash for the last decade. I'll never eat there again.

Carl's Jr. - Growing up this was my go to fast food spot. The western bacon cheeseburger and when I was feeling saucy, the double western bacon cheeseburger were my joints. I don't know what changes they have made, but their food has been pure trash for the last decade. I'll never eat there again.

My local Carl's jr.. The food is never hot.. Completely ruined the taste for me.. I rather go to another Carl's jr..

no one else does em...(see Italian earthquake thread)

why don't you make a thread about how big papi is saying that all latinos should boycott trump. even your fellow statesman is acknowledging how idiotic it is to vote for trump.

what do you have to say about that?

whole Maine lobster steamed at RL is highly appreciated. And dat chocolate cake for dessert. 
pimp.gif

If it ain't on sale, I won't buy it.

That goes for everything except food.

There is absolutely nothing worth full price.

Greyhound Bus.

Was first and last time I'll ever use greyhound bus.

Started at Los Angeles 3pm, and Our bus broke down and and we waited for 3 hours for the next bus until 7pm. Got to the next stop at Sacramento at midnight was told next bus was 2:30am. Got lied to and given a ticket for 8:30am. Then 8:30am came by and was lied to again and gave ticket for the 7:30 PM bus. So I was stuck in Sacramento for like 17 hours. We were supposed to be in Seattle by 3pm that day. I didn't get to Seattle til 5 pm the next day. Horrible.

The seats are mad uncomfortable, lot of smelly and weird people riding along in the trip. Some old person **** in their pants stinking up the bus.

once da NBA logo was moved to da back of current NBA jerseys i stopped messing wit em...if they move Jerry west back up front, ill come back.

Greyhound Bus.

Was first and last time I'll ever use greyhound bus.

Started at Los Angeles 3pm, and Our bus broke down and and we waited for 3 hours for the next bus until 7pm. Got to the next stop at Sacramento at midnight was told next bus was 2:30am. Got lied to and given a ticket for 8:30am. Then 8:30am came by and was lied to again and gave ticket for the 7:30 PM bus. So I was stuck in Sacramento for like 17 hours. We were supposed to be in Seattle by 3pm that day. I didn't get to Seattle til 5 pm the next day. Horrible.

The seats are mad uncomfortable, lot of smelly and weird people riding along in the trip. Some old person **** in their pants stinking up the bus.

Ha.

What did you end up doing in Sac? I used to walk by that Greyhound station all the time. Definitely a lot of crazies at the Greyhound stations. Gotta keep your fist in clench mode.

Hopefully you got to take a stroll around the state capitol. There was also a mall there before they built the new NBA arena. Other than that the downtown area ain't about ****. Gotta go to midtown (20 blocks) for the restaurants.

Used to take Greyhound in college because flights from the Bay to Santa Barbara (which is where I went to school) are $400+. NEVER AGAIN. Holy @$%# that damn bus broke down on at least 1/3 of my trips.

Last edited:
Ha.

What did you end up doing in Sac? I used to walk by that Greyhound station all the time. Definitely a lot of crazies at the Greyhound stations. Gotta keep your fist in clench mode.

Hopefully you got to take a stroll around the state capitol. There was also a mall there before they built the new NBA arena. Other than that the downtown area ain't about ****. Gotta go to midtown (20 blocks) for the restaurants.

Yeah there was some crazy folks in the station while I was waiting there. I went to a mall I think it was called Arden Fair nearby. Lot of :smokin girls over there. First time I got to check out Shoe Palace store

I hate eating at The Cheesecake Factory. The wait times are ridiculous and the service is never any good. Even on slower days they never seem to fill all the empty tables and they continue to make patrons wait 30 to 45 minutes to be seated. Never again.

Bluetooth enabled headphones. I have tried Plantronics, Panasonic, Yurbuds, and Beats headphones and none of the mentioned brands lasted more than 3 months of regular gym use. One speaker either burns out (Plantronics, Panasonic, Yurbuds) or the connection sucks (Beats). Maybe the new Apple headsets will be better, doubt it.

Retail. I refuse to buy any big ticket items for retail. I will either price match through Amazon, look for online coupon codes and redeem in store, or wait for a sale. Everything eventually goes on sale.

Jaguar and Infiniti/Nissan brand cars- these cars are just not built to last.

Urban Botiques- usually owned by the unofficial mayor of the stripmall.
If you're not on an NFL roster, these places always add $50 + to launch day shoes and try to make you bundle with a shirt in order to leave with the shoes. It's also common to see these store owners trying to snake to the front of chain store launch lines to buy inventory to sell at higher prices in their own store minutes later.

Publix Bakery store cakes and cupcakes- the icing tastes like thick, fluffy medicine.

Hanes underwear- it's uncomfortable and restrictive, and MJ's Hiltler mustache is awful.

Back
Top Bottom