What company or product has forever lost your business???

343 Industries. Only way I ever buy a game they make again is if they remake H3 and change nothing of importance. 

Greyhound Bus.

Was first and last time I'll ever use greyhound bus.

Started at Los Angeles 3pm, and Our bus broke down and and we waited for 3 hours for the next bus until 7pm. Got to the next stop at Sacramento at midnight was told next bus was 2:30am. Got lied to and given a ticket for 8:30am. Then 8:30am came by and was lied to again and gave ticket for the 7:30 PM bus. So I was stuck in Sacramento for like 17 hours. We were supposed to be in Seattle by 3pm that day. I didn't get to Seattle til 5 pm the next day. Horrible.

The seats are mad uncomfortable, lot of smelly and weird people riding along in the trip. Some old person **** in their pants stinking up the bus.
Someone give this guy a hug. Sheesh :lol:

A lot of these places are cheap places, yall know what yall paying for yet yall complaining :rofl:

Last edited:
Mamajuana cafe in queens, check my thread a couple months ago bout it, bout it.
Don coqui as well but only on the food tip. Got me on that pre fixe meal for a group of us and food was trash and no one ate 80$ worth of anything. Club brings some bad joints though ate good off that club scene.

Gransevort night club. **** was wack and overpriced and thievein *** women.

You acting like that type of behavior is uncommon in night clubs :lol:

Last edited:
MegaBus > Greyhound

Will never do Red Lobster,Steak&Shake, Spirit Airline.

Last edited:
Chevrolet

Canadian computer company mdg. They used to have Steve Nash as a spokesman

McDonalds is trash, food tastes like cardboard. I see no reason to ever eat there again when I can get much better fastfood from a Belgian fritery at a lower price. Doner kebab is the superior drunk food too, so even in that scenario I'd much rather go to a kebab place than set foot in McD's again

That's weird.

In my experiences, McDonald's outside of the US has always been bomb.

Ha.

What did you end up doing in Sac? I used to walk by that Greyhound station all the time. Definitely a lot of crazies at the Greyhound stations. Gotta keep your fist in clench mode.

Hopefully you got to take a stroll around the state capitol. There was also a mall there before they built the new NBA arena. Other than that the downtown area ain't about ****. Gotta go to midtown (20 blocks) for the restaurants.

Yeah there was some crazy folks in the station while I was waiting there. I went to a mall I think it was called Arden Fair nearby. Lot of :smokin girls over there. First time I got to check out Shoe Palace store

Arden is cool, eracism is right tho downtown aint s*** til you hit midtown. :lol:

Now that I work in Roseville tho I like to go to the Galleria out there instead of Arden. Better stores and a better crowd.

Another business that has lost my money is Burger King. My bro was there multiple times and got sick from their chicken fries, and none of their burgers are worth any of their price tags. :smh:

So where's the spot to buy fitteds then? Genuinely curious because the last few i got were gifts.

343 Industries. Only way I ever buy a game they make again is if they remake H3 and change nothing of importance. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Jaguar and Infiniti/Nissan brand cars- these cars are just not built to last.

Hanes underwear- it's uncomfortable and restrictive, and MJ's Hiltler mustache is awful.
jags are known to be garbage but why nissan? i never heard anyone complain about them

not just underwear. hanes anything. the worst quality made out of thin sandpaper
I took a greyhound from sf to little rock lmao [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Greyhound Bus.

Was first and last time I'll ever use greyhound bus.

Started at Los Angeles 3pm, and Our bus broke down and and we waited for 3 hours for the next bus until 7pm. Got to the next stop at Sacramento at midnight was told next bus was 2:30am. Got lied to and given a ticket for 8:30am. Then 8:30am came by and was lied to again and gave ticket for the 7:30 PM bus. So I was stuck in Sacramento for like 17 hours. We were supposed to be in Seattle by 3pm that day. I didn't get to Seattle til 5 pm the next day. Horrible.

The seats are mad uncomfortable, lot of smelly and weird people riding along in the trip. Some old person **** in their pants stinking up the bus.
i use greyhound all the time. It works for me

Nah, doesnt look appealing in the slightest. Maybe I saw the wrong people play but it just looked all over the place.

Heavy HEAVY focus on teamwork and strategy...it'd be worth your time just to try it out for a couple hours

Also there's no sprint for a lot of the characters and I know you like that :lol:

Hyundai. Bought a '13 Elantra strictly because they were advertised at 40+ mpg. A month later, they got caught lying about all their vehicle's mpg's. They don't come with spare tires either...

Someone put it perfectly when they said Spirit Airlines was a flying Megabus :lol:

If you lower your expectations, it is not that terrible.

With that being said, I will never fly with that piece of **** company again. My girl booked us on a flight to DC on with them so we could attend a wedding. I serious felt like I was in a flying steel coffin.

I booked/took a Jetblue back, didn't even tell her until we were heading to the airport.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom