what do white people eat for dinner (home cooked)??????

Growing up my best friend was a Spaniard...his mom through down. Paella, Mediterranean salads, the works....tooooo goood.

He said mediocre chipotle was heaven sent after spending time in Spain/Portugal so I think he's saying their food is trash. :lol:

It's not inedible, it's just extremely bland to me. I grew up eating Mexican and Asian food, so I'm used to food with a ton of flavor and spices. I have zero interest in paella, jamon iberico/cured ham, bread, etc (although patatas bravas are :pimp:). The Mexican food in Spain is TERRIBLE

Turkish, Arab, and Indian immigrants keep me sane while I'm out there

Last edited:
Extremely bland and/or terrible food. I hate eating with my European relatives when I visit them (My dad is European, but he's Asian-washed, so I never had to deal with that food growing up). I usually take a few bites, pretend like I'm full, then head out to the nearest ethnic spot when I "go out to get something real quick".

Europeans hate spicy and flavorful food, except for the English; they acknowledge that their food is trash, and they LOVE Indian food. Every time I go to an Asian/Middle Eastern restaurant in Europe, I always ask the staff to make the food "the way you REALLY make it"

There's only so many days in a row you can eat different types of bread, sliced meat,sausage, and steak. I'm not even exaggerating; I never eat Chipotle here in the US and find it extremely mediocre, but when I came back from living in Spain and Portugal for a few months, that @#$@ was heaven sent
what kind of euoropean?

cause of i used to live in europe and a lot of the countries have great food. maybe not spicy but plenty of flavor...

food in the UK is bland AF but others were great. 

Do we have the demographics of NT in any previous thread?

It seems like its like 40% Black, 40% Asian, 15% White, and 5% other

jape jape I lived in Spain/Portugal with my Portuguese cousins and traveled over most of Western Europe. Don't like any of it

Last edited:
Do we have the demographics of NT in any previous thread?

It seems like its like 40% Black, 40% Asian, 15% White, and 5% other

Other

We in this *****

But on topic... Some good european food out there

Italian
Greek
Spanish

Agree english food is bland af tho

Last edited:
Every Monday - Spaghetti , shrimp pasta, Spaghetti with crabs sometimes,

Tuesday -  Chicken Cutlets, chicken parm, meatloaf, 

Wednesday - normally fish my pops and i catch, Seabass, flounder, porguie you name it

thursday- now that its summer BBQ

Friday - Pizza, Stromboli, Panzarotti 

of course i got sides to for each dish 

I am a white.

Growing up my mom would cook:

Meatloaf + potatoes + corn +biscuits 
Fried Chicken + potatoes + green beans
Taco + burrito night
Pork chops + potatoes +biscuits 
Steak + potatoes + Veggies + biscuits
Tuna casserolls
Beef Strogenoff
Hamburger (homemade)
Spegetti

We ate all that!

Im bout to hit dukes up and question everything!

I'm Asian and we ate that food too.

shout out to everyone who eats rice with every dinner
shout out to diabetes

cause a lot of my filipino friends had to make their parents eat brown rice because white rice is killing them

Rice gets boring. One of my friends would order a double serving of rice at restaurants. Dude was skinny though. I have another friend who hasn't eaten white rice in years.

I was shocked when I found out in high school my white friends would never eat rice. I'm over here eating it 7 nights a week and the times I eat dinner at friends they ain't even got rice in their damn house :smh:

Savages

Other

We in this *****

But on topic... Some good european food out there

Italian
Greek
Spanish

Agree english food is bland af tho

I don't like Italian or Spanish food, but I agree, Greek food is definitely on point :pimp: It's the only European food I enjoy, probably because it's very close to Middle Eastern food

Last edited:
shout out to everyone who eats rice with every dinner

My guy! Rice is piff

Savages
I don't like Italian or Spanish food, but I agree, Greek food is definitely on point :pimp: It's the only European food I enjoy, probably because it's close to Middle Eastern food in flavor

How you dont like italian food?!

Something wrong with your palette lol

But ya greek food is VERY similar to our dishes. A lot of dishes are damn near identical

It's just too bland to me. I loathe pasta and spaghetti. Garlic bread is cool though.

Yeah, I always consider Greek/Middle Eastern food to be pretty much the same thing ("Mediterranean Cuisine).

Last edited:
uncle%20rico%20steak%20throw_zps3o3zbira.gif

It's just too bland to me. I loathe pasta and spaghetti. Garlic bread is cool though.

Yeah, I always consider Greek/Middle Eastern food to be pretty much the same thing ("Mediterranean Cuisine).

Word. They got Dolmados and we have Dolma, same thing really. Who knows where it originated from first and who really cares tbh all i know is its good af

Where you been eating Italian at,  Olive Garden?

Pasta is just the noodle, the sauce / meat is what gives the flavor. 

Italian foods def up there for me personally, though i cant choose cuz i love food from a lot of different cultures

Use to love going to my italian boys crib and his grandmother would make pasta from.scratch and tell me "mangia mangia!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom