What do yall think happens when you die?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

My mom told me a story about when her grandfather was practically on his death bed in the hospital. Her mom (my grandmother) was in the room with him and all of a sudden his eyes closed for about two minutes and everyone thought he was gone, but then his eyes opened and tears streamed, and he looked directly at my grandmother and said "It's beautiful... it's beautiful". Then he closed his eyes forever.

Story still gives me chills.
Wow
eek.gif
pimp.gif

religious perspective: heaven or hell
my personal perspective: we die. that is it. no afterlife no rebirth. you biodegrade and the world moves on.

religious perspective: heaven or hell
my personal perspective: we die. that is it. no afterlife no rebirth. you biodegrade and the world moves on.

Originally Posted by INS

We are alll going to die together in 2012 so why worry about it. Most people would go to hell, If hell existed
100% bull. my friend went to central america, met actual mayans (they still around? ikr) and they said that nothing bad happens. they (the mayans) end up having a big party. that is all.

Originally Posted by INS

We are alll going to die together in 2012 so why worry about it. Most people would go to hell, If hell existed
100% bull. my friend went to central america, met actual mayans (they still around? ikr) and they said that nothing bad happens. they (the mayans) end up having a big party. that is all.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Same thing that happens to an ant or a dog or a rhino. 
Nothing. You're dead. You cease to exist.

This is what makes religions thrive. For many people it's hard to accept that there is nothing after death.

Part Of Me Believe In This... ^

Another Part Of Me Believes That Life Itself Its Just A Big Circle An Everything Happens Again...

You Cant Really Be Scared Of Death Tho... Its Either Your Dead, Heaven Or Hell, Or You Jus Dont Know Whats Going On... Your Gonna Be Brain Dead So Its Not Like Your Gonna Be Sitting There Bored An Lonely... Your Not Gonna Have Any Emotions, Feeling, Or Thoughts What So Ever... Your Jus Gonna Be Dead. IMO Heaven And Hell Is Just A Way To Keep People In Order... If They Told Us There Would Be No Heaven And Hell People Would Jus Go Crazy... Not Giving A *#%$ About Anything But Living While They Can... I Swear I Think About This All The Time... Us As Human Beings Are ALL Gonna Die At One Point In Time... Humans In General Will Be Wiped Out One Day. Its Crazy That We Do Things To Live Now But Dont Think About Tomorrow. Once The Sun Explodes (Supernova) Its Over For Us. (We Will Be Longgggggggg Gone By Then) Its Crazy...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Same thing that happens to an ant or a dog or a rhino. 
Nothing. You're dead. You cease to exist.

This is what makes religions thrive. For many people it's hard to accept that there is nothing after death.

Part Of Me Believe In This... ^

Another Part Of Me Believes That Life Itself Its Just A Big Circle An Everything Happens Again...

You Cant Really Be Scared Of Death Tho... Its Either Your Dead, Heaven Or Hell, Or You Jus Dont Know Whats Going On... Your Gonna Be Brain Dead So Its Not Like Your Gonna Be Sitting There Bored An Lonely... Your Not Gonna Have Any Emotions, Feeling, Or Thoughts What So Ever... Your Jus Gonna Be Dead. IMO Heaven And Hell Is Just A Way To Keep People In Order... If They Told Us There Would Be No Heaven And Hell People Would Jus Go Crazy... Not Giving A *#%$ About Anything But Living While They Can... I Swear I Think About This All The Time... Us As Human Beings Are ALL Gonna Die At One Point In Time... Humans In General Will Be Wiped Out One Day. Its Crazy That We Do Things To Live Now But Dont Think About Tomorrow. Once The Sun Explodes (Supernova) Its Over For Us. (We Will Be Longgggggggg Gone By Then) Its Crazy...

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

your body begins to decompose. the end.

Or you get cremated.

Dust on the wind.
pimp.gif
 I'd want to be taken to a cliff somewhere beautiful and have my ashes scattered.

Or you get cremated.

Dust on the wind.
pimp.gif
 I'd want to be taken to a cliff somewhere beautiful and have my ashes scattered.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by INS

Yeah but check this out. Alien activity is picking up so they are prepping for total earth wipe out.
roll.gif

But seriously though,  in 2012 there will be an solar firestorm. Surges in solar activity cause disruption to satellite and terrestrial communications equipment, but until now it has been virtually impossible to predict solar storms in advance. Which could also cause blackouts on earth, which could cause all the nuclear plants to lose power, thus not having power to cool down all the nuclear $!$% in the nuclear plant. Thus causing a melt down, thus having all nuclear plants fail and making a huge mess of things. But right when we think we are safe thats when the taliban will decided to go all eastside and say $$@+ the westside and launch all those nuclear weapons but then we will be like NAH SON and launch our weapons by "accident" and be like $$@+ your set. But then Russia would be like you know what ima pull out our nukes from space and we all nuke each other but in the end we blame it on Obama. Thats how the world will end. If anyone read this 2+ for you my friend. 

Spoiler [+]
9bi1dz.jpg

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by INS

Yeah but check this out. Alien activity is picking up so they are prepping for total earth wipe out.
roll.gif

But seriously though,  in 2012 there will be an solar firestorm. Surges in solar activity cause disruption to satellite and terrestrial communications equipment, but until now it has been virtually impossible to predict solar storms in advance. Which could also cause blackouts on earth, which could cause all the nuclear plants to lose power, thus not having power to cool down all the nuclear $!$% in the nuclear plant. Thus causing a melt down, thus having all nuclear plants fail and making a huge mess of things. But right when we think we are safe thats when the taliban will decided to go all eastside and say $$@+ the westside and launch all those nuclear weapons but then we will be like NAH SON and launch our weapons by "accident" and be like $$@+ your set. But then Russia would be like you know what ima pull out our nukes from space and we all nuke each other but in the end we blame it on Obama. Thats how the world will end. If anyone read this 2+ for you my friend. 

Spoiler [+]
9bi1dz.jpg

More than likely after fapping to Deelishis, Cubana Lust, and Joanna Shari, I'll just explode with semen from every orifice with
my meat in my hand, and I'll slowly decompose, starting with my meat.

More than likely after fapping to Deelishis, Cubana Lust, and Joanna Shari, I'll just explode with semen from every orifice with
my meat in my hand, and I'll slowly decompose, starting with my meat.

afterlife
heaven
same way it was before youre born
if its either of those 3 im good
laugh.gif

afterlife
heaven
same way it was before youre born
if its either of those 3 im good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Or you get cremated.

Dust on the wind.
pimp.gif

That ain't cute. You're just polluting the air even more
grin.gif

Had a conversation about this topic about a week or so ago with some fwiends. One of them seriously believes that there is a heaven and that he will be watching over us from up there once everything is said and done. I think that's nonsense and he just has a hard time coping with there not being anything afterwords, but you can't tell my son nothing. The other one said he believes in reincarnation to which I asked "if that's the case, then why aren't you able to access any of your past life's memories?" He said that he believes his dreams are flashbacks of previous lives.

At the end of it all I don't know and neither do they, but I personally don't see the point on trying to shove down my beliefs onto them just because I don't agree with theirs. Whatever floats their boat. 

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Or you get cremated.

Dust on the wind.
pimp.gif

That ain't cute. You're just polluting the air even more
grin.gif

Had a conversation about this topic about a week or so ago with some fwiends. One of them seriously believes that there is a heaven and that he will be watching over us from up there once everything is said and done. I think that's nonsense and he just has a hard time coping with there not being anything afterwords, but you can't tell my son nothing. The other one said he believes in reincarnation to which I asked "if that's the case, then why aren't you able to access any of your past life's memories?" He said that he believes his dreams are flashbacks of previous lives.

At the end of it all I don't know and neither do they, but I personally don't see the point on trying to shove down my beliefs onto them just because I don't agree with theirs. Whatever floats their boat. 

Back
Top Bottom