what do you suspect but have no proof of....

a creature is the missing link to explain everything there is to know about humanity?

View media item 1468872

Yes. Because there have been sightings and drawings of Bigfoot figured all throughout time. They may have been around for thousands of years

I don't think Bigfoot species would be the missing link but I do believe whatever it is could exists. And whatever the loch ness monster is.

They'd just be very endangered species. Or "extinct" or undocumented animals that are around in small numbers.

i have a feeling there are mermaids, but they a villianous the giant squid oe kraken is real too

i have a feeling there are mermaids, but they a villianous the giant squid oe kraken is real too
Giant squids live in deep artic waters
Already proof
They battle sperm whales
Some have also been found in sperm whale bellies
Giant squids are also what people believe to be the kraken

Aliens are already here and they live amongst us. They have bases in our seas and extreme regions.

Most of our government is made up of people that don't live on this earth.

The Ancient Egyptians were wiser than we could ever imagine. The reason for this is because they harnessed an ability to open other dimensions and contact beings from those dimensions to gain knowledge. Somewhere along the way of dealing with those beings, they went too far off the course and something went totally wrong. 

There are many different species of aliens that see what is going on here on earth. They also see how we're being used to destroy ourselves. There are some species that don't give a ****, there's some species that see it as an opportunity and there are some species that have decided that they'll intervene for the greater good. The species that are coming to help scare the **** out of our government and they're preparing for them.

There's a real reason that prostitution and weed is illegal. As sexualized and money driven as this country is, it's very ironic that you can't outright exchange one for the other. It's like this country's revenue is built on several "pretty good" stress relievers, but the ultimate two are illegal.

Rap is celebrated because it encourages the killing of blacks, which has always been profitable in America.

Last edited:
spending a year in space is like slowing down time

Isn't this the Theory of Relativity?
So would u age slower in space
Like if a baby was born in space and another on earth at the same time
Would the baby age quicker than the one in space
Like by the 12th earth year
Would the baby in space look like a 6 year old
While the earth baby looked like an average 12 year old

I think theres something smarter than dolphins near the bottom of the ocean and something big enough to eat whales at the bottom but i has no proof

Prehistoric sea animals would of been unaffected by the conditions closer to the surface. It's plausible that dinosaur like animals live down there as well as giant sharks and stuff

According to the theory in your perspective no. "Time" would be the same, but to others yes. Imagine you being in a closet and every time you close and open the door a day passes. In your relative time "time" is the same. Pretty cool to think about

According to the theory in your perspective no. "Time" would be the same, but to others yes. Imagine you being in a closet and every time you close and open the door a day passes. In your relative time "time" is the same. Pretty cool to think about
I'm having a brain fart
Explain that to me again

Prehistoric sea animals would of been unaffected by the conditions closer to the surface. It's plausible that dinosaur like animals live down there as well as giant sharks and stuff
Depends
There's this theory that every hundreds of millions of years the oceans oxygen level is depleted
which means sea life would die regardless of depth.......I assume

I think those fools that tried bum rushing the NSA HQ yesterday was a diversionary tactic... Someone snuck some top secret data on the inside while the authorities were diverted by that mess outside the building. :rolleyes

I think those fools that tried bum rushing the NSA HQ yesterday was a diversionary tactic... Someone snuck some top secret data on the inside while the authorities were diverted by that mess outside the building. :rolleyes
I think nsa probably was the ones diverting attention from something

Depends
There's this theory that every hundreds of millions of years the oceans oxygen level is depleted
which means sea life would die regardless of depth.......I assume
I've read something similar to this. Those same species could of survived but adapted into smaller animals. I forget which one but there's a type of whale that for whatever reason dives down so deep into the ocean that they cannot be followed. Large squid do the same. A thought to be extinct species of fish also surfaced for whatever reason recently.

So then the person wouldn't age who is in space then if time is unchanging

No no, by unchanging I mean moves at a steady state. 1 second will always be 1 second for you. In YOUR perspective time does not change in speed

Last edited:
Planet Earth is a living breathing organism, similar to the human body. We are killing it by pulling out the minerals and polluting the environment, which is eerily similar to what we are doing with our own bodies by consuming crap. Everything from artificial additives to down right poison we are putting into our bodies multiples times a day...

Planet Earth is a living breathing organism, similar to the human body. We are killing it by pulling out the minerals and polluting the environment, which is eerily similar to what we are doing with our own bodies by consuming crap. Everything from artificial additives to down right poison we are putting into our bodies multiples times a day...
It's also a self cleansing organism
People say we are polluting it
I tend to disagree
I think we are just speeding up it recurring life cycle
Where it cleanses itself
How it cleanses is another storyi don't think we will be able to survive it's cleansing

Most everyone knows that Einstein proved that time is relative, not absolute as Newton claimed. With the proper technology, such as a very fast spaceship, one person is able to experience several days while another person simultaneously experiences only a few hours or minutes. The same two people can meet up again, one having experienced days or even years while the other has only experienced minutes. The person in the spaceship only needs to travel near to the speed of light. The faster they travel, the slower their time will pass relative to someone planted firmly on the Earth. If they were able to travel at the speed of light, their time would cease completely and they would only exist trapped in timelessness. Einstein could hardly believe there were physicists who didn’t believe in timelessness, and yet the wisdom of Einstein's convictions had very little impact on cosmology or science in general. The majority of physicists have been slow to give up the ordinary assumptions we make about time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom