what do you suspect but have no proof of....

He didn't physically kill him but he knows WAY more about the death then letting on

Bigfoot is real. It's more than one. There are maybe 70-80 of then on earth. I think they are the missing link and explain everything there is to know about humanity but the government doesn't want to acknowledge their existence because it would shake up the world of religion and the checks and balances associated with it..literally and figuratively. There are laws in many places that have constant big foot sightings protecting them and being illegal to hunt and kill one.

The Loch Ness is real too.

a creature is the missing link to explain everything there is to know about humanity?

View media item 1468872

Last edited:
Repped

Question
If something hits absolute zero
That doesn't necessarily mean it's frizen correct????
And what would happen if I or something touched something that was at absolute zero
And unlimited heat......are u saying heat can essentially keep rising or is there a limit
And white hot is the absolute hottest right???
Please answer all questions if possible

Absolute zero signifies no thermal energy. Frozen is an arbitrary term used to describe substances that are liquids at room temperature. The two concepts aren't really related.

If touched something that was at absolute zero thermal energy would be transferred until an equilibrium was reached. In colloquial terms your hand would become extremely "cold."

The laws conversation states there is a limit to "heat" because it states energy cannot be created or destroyed only transferred. This means there is a finite amount of energy that could create heat.

The confusion on the topic primarily stems from arbitrary terms like hot, cold. You gotta consider these are NOT scientific terms, they're just used to simplify the sensations humans experience.

For example, what your local weatherman refers to as "temperature" is actually the kinetic energy in the air. How many people would get the point if their weatherman said "we're experiencing record lows in atmospheric kinetic energy today!"

I was thinking like if we found a planet with extremely primitive species but the atmosphere or watever could not support us..we would maybe teach them things or show them things that would eventually advance their civilization and then leave.

All you would have to do is teach them fire or the wheel and eventually that would lead to bigger ideas/inventions.

See? This is what I mean by thinking of technological advancement from a human-centered perspective. Like who are we to say that we'd be doing them any favors? Why do we assume that the things that advanced our civilization would work for them or be what they desire?

Haven't we seen enough movies where people have interfered with something that was working for others and ended up ****ing everything up? :lol:

Slavery, religion :lol:. How you gon help ppl that built pyramids and have advance knowledge of philosophy and other things? :lol:

I'm certain we're not the only planet with living species on it, the others just aren't in our galaxy.

The government killed JFK and Dr. King

There are cures for serious illnesses but there's no money in it.

Suge had Pac killed

Last edited:

Please tell me you don't drive.
laugh.gif
 well played.

Sneaker addictions are 85.652% glue related.

the new shoe smell is due to polymer compounds known as plasticizers that slowly evaporate and produce an aroma. Plasticizers are also utilized by car manufacturers for dashboard interiors. Plasticizers are useful in manipulating all sorts of polymers into a desired shape in the manufacturing stage.

Since buying new shoes is pleasurable, our brains release dopamine. As a result, we associate the new smell as part of the pleasure and perhaps some of us are addicted to plasticizers.

Last edited:
- that if you die young, you dont know youre dead. you just keep on keeping on in sort of a side reality. where everything seems normal to you.

the new shoe smell is due to polymer compounds known as plasticizers that slowly evaporate and produce an aroma. Plasticizers are also utilized by car manufacturers for dashboard interiors. Plasticizers are useful in manipulating all sorts of polymers into a desired shape in the manufacturing stage.

Since buying new shoes is pleasurable, our brains release dopamine. As a result, we associate the new smell as part of the pleasure and perhaps some of us are addicted to plasticizers.

This is very funny to me lol

I really would love to know what the push was back then to jumpstart advanced thinking and creativity. Maybe it was serendipity, and the wheel or fire was just a lucky accident? Like now, inspiration for new things is spurred from a need and the access to tools for experimentation, but you figure back then, things were so primitive. Something had to have given that extra push. You go to exhibits and you see the models in fur clothing and with their hand made tools, spears and such. I want to know the catalyst to those thoughts. Like, the exact day and what happened to lead to that creation. You know many had to die because it wasn't invented yet.

It's like intelligence, it's not so much what you've learned, but how you learn.

They say every time you learn something your brain grows a bit. And that Einstein's brain was larger than avg. I can just imagine the thoughts that he must've had and possibly been burdened with. I have night where my brain just will not be quiet and I'm up all night. Imagine his struggle.

I love museums and historical stuff. Sometimes when I'm driving I just relax and think about all of the things we have that were nothing to the settlers. Just imagine the streets. That were dirt roads. If I had a time machine (and was white lol) that's how I'd use my flux capacitor. I'd go back to certain dates and just watch the invention of stuff, or the idea of why stuff was even pondered. The 1st steam engine and locomotive. The model T. Besides convenience, what made these guys embark on these journey's of creation? What even lead them to think it was possible?

*These are thoughts of a grade school 8PM at MSG

I used to believe there's a chance I'm praying to the wrong higher power. All this time I been speaking to God when I should've been trying to talk to Buddha or whoever :lol:

I also used to believe there was a chance you might find serious criminals in heaven. Like if I was fortunate enough to make it there, I'm walking around and run into some dude who killed someone and I'd be like "How the hell did you get here?" and they tell me it's because they truly felt sorry for what they did. :lol: Very simple but sometimes I wonder if this could be possible even now that I'm older and my beliefs aren't what they used to be.

Those are two things I definitely can't prove.

Last edited:
That diddy killed BIGGIE..

He didn't physically kill him but he knows WAY more about the death then letting on

Bigfoot is real. It's more than one. There are maybe 70-80 of then on earth. I think they are the missing link and explain everything there is to know about humanity but the government doesn't want to acknowledge their existence because it would shake up the world of religion and the checks and balances associated with it..literally and figuratively. There are laws in many places that have constant big foot sightings protecting them and being illegal to hunt and kill one.

The Loch Ness is real too.

The only reason why I believe bigfoot isn't real is because many cultures around the world have their version of "Bigfoot"

I wrote a 12 page essay hoping I could I find any evidence... Needless to say, I didnt :frown:

I used to think it was like the truman show but with aliens watching individual lives. Like da most real reality series in the universe

:nerd:

Like how we look at things thru microscopes...wat if there is a galaxy trillions of times bigger than ours with beings millions of times bigger that are just looking at us like were cells
:nerd:
They probably think of us as some sort of virus or bacteria the way we kill the planet and animals :smh:
Repped

Question
If something hits absolute zero
That doesn't necessarily mean it's frizen correct????
And what would happen if I or something touched something that was at absolute zero
And unlimited heat......are u saying heat can essentially keep rising or is there a limit
And white hot is the absolute hottest right???
Please answer all questions if possible

Absolute zero signifies no thermal energy. Frozen is an arbitrary term used to describe substances that are liquids at room temperature. The two concepts aren't really related.

If touched something that was at absolute zero thermal energy would be transferred until an equilibrium was reached. In colloquial terms your hand would become extremely "cold."

The laws conversation states there is a limit to "heat" because it states energy cannot be created or destroyed only transferred. This means there is a finite amount of energy that could create heat.

The confusion on the topic primarily stems from arbitrary terms like hot, cold. You gotta consider these are NOT scientific terms, they're just used to simplify the sensations humans experience.

For example, what your local weatherman refers to as "temperature" is actually the kinetic energy in the air. How many people would get the point if their weatherman said "we're experiencing record lows in atmospheric kinetic energy today!"
Repped
Great info

People spend so much time following trends and others that they have a weaker sense of identity than people used to

Certain fashion trends have come back because they're running out of new ideas (that aren't too ridiculous or overpriced), so they take from the past

Back
Top Bottom