what do you suspect but have no proof of....

man lol im not here to argue. im not asking you to believe.

im just saying dude said he suspects stigmata is real and i wanted to say some may or may not believe it but from the things ive seen, i do believe (know) it exists and retold my stories about this regular guy from Jersey City.

View media item 1474043
View media item 1474045

i read that they actrually crucified people at the wrists?

i also read that to create a quicker death,.they would break the legs of those on the cross. it.prevents them trying to move up.for air.

this is why pontius pilot speared Jesus on the cross. it was significant on many levels if u understand theology. when he speared Jesus, out came blood and water. it was a sign that Jesus had actually died, and that he really rose from the dead.

but it was said that whoever posessed the spear would havr powers. didnt hitler claim he had once obtained it?

Alright, now, before I say this, know that I have nothing against people being gay/homosexual other than me disagreeing with it and believing it is a sin. Now, I sin too, so I am no better than them.

But, I suspect that the Devil is attempting to get people to sin by being gay/homosexual which will end up leading to a huge decrease in population and then....

What I am saying is, how can people be made if men and women aren't having sex.

not true. japan has issues with population growth. instead of making 100 dude spray da female, thry should do more one on one scenes like naughty america.

man lol im not here to argue. im not asking you to believe.

im just saying dude said he suspects stigmata is real and i wanted to say some may or may not believe it but from the things ive seen, i do believe (know) it exists and retold my stories about this regular guy from Jersey City.

View media item 1474043
View media item 1474045

i read that they actrually crucified people at the wrists?

i also read that to create a quicker death,.they would break the legs of those on the cross. it.prevents them trying to move up.for air.

this is why pontius pilot speared Jesus on the cross. it was significant on many levels if u understand theology. when he speared Jesus, out came blood and water. it was a sign that Jesus had actually died, and that he really rose from the dead.

but it was said that whoever posessed the spear would havr powers. didnt hitler claim he had once obtained it?

they did, it was through the wrists. All pics and models show the nails through the palms, but in actuality, the hand is far too weak to support the weight, the nail would rip right through the hand between the fingers. So the nail was actually placed in the wrist. They use the hand in pix and statues for shock value.

Alright, now, before I say this, know that I have nothing against people being gay/homosexual other than me disagreeing with it and believing it is a sin. Now, I sin too, so I am no better than them.

But, I suspect that the Devil is attempting to get people to sin by being gay/homosexual which will end up leading to a huge decrease in population and then....

But the devil doesnt want less people he wants more souls. more sinful souls. Can't be of sin if you are not born. Stopping procreation is counterproductive.

I been watching a lot of Ancient Aliens past couple months...starting to believe..they make some good points
nerd.gif

Jesus I know easter is coming up but yall kill me with the constant religious talk.

black magic, "juju" is very real. I'm Nigerian and have been to nigeria and seen it performed.

I live in Africa now and have lived on the contintent on and off for years. Never witnessed any juju but damn near every one here swears by it. They can miss me with that crap tho. I always tell them to prove it and they tell me that I don't understand and one day I will see.

Oh. Ok.

He's say eventually humans will be all homosexual, and breeding will stop.

Even if worst case scenario that did happen, we'd just artificially inseminate women to keep the population going (and birth more homosexuals).
Nah I get what he said... the devil part was a curve ball 

idk friend said when went back to visit nigeria some man picked up some money on the ground without returning it and he turned into a potato. That **** prolly real. One of the reasons im scared to go to africa with my mom

Jesus I know easter is coming up but yall kill me with the constant religious talk.

its cuz it has no proof sort of speak. our society also basese itself of this. im more into the mysteries, the whys n hows.

like the virgin mary. how a holy ghost could conceive her,the 4 horsemen. etc

- Somewhere out in the ocean, Megladon still exist
- Goverment has clone specific people to use as a body double
- If the Goverment wanted, we could bring back Dinosaurs from extinction and roam the earth again

- No but seriously, how can people look at the great pyramid and believe humans alone built it? Ain't no damn way..

This is a whack opinion man.

- No but seriously, how can people look at the great pyramid and believe humans alone built it? Ain't no damn way..

Ancient people arent as stupid as we try to make them seem.

That "devil makes gays" line :rofl:

Funny thing is, that's completely in line with the bible :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Oh I agree. What I struggle to understand is how certain civilizations are out making pyramids and ish, and other groups in different areas of the world struggle to make their own mud huts.

These civilizations were probably P4P more intelligent than we are today currently.

These civilizations had help.
alien.gif

There is a cure for cancer but we'll never fully see it since cancer is big business

Oh I agree. What I struggle to understand is how certain civilizations are out making pyramids and ish, and other groups in different areas of the world struggle to make their own mud huts.

These civilizations were probably P4P more intelligent than we are today currently.

These civilizations had help. 0]

I don't believe it. If aliens were helping us back then, where they at now? ***** I'm tryna visit Omicron Persei 8

Last edited:
I don't believe it. If aliens were helping us back then, where they at now? ***** I'm tryna visit Omicron Persei 8
Back then..it was easy to land on a group of people..influence/teach them..and be out and monitor from afar.

Can't do that today, world is too connected. They probably still influence us, just more covertly than back then.

These civilizations had help. 0]

Intelligence isn't only reflected on what you can construct.

Look at Greek literature and Chinese inventions.

Back
Top Bottom