what do you suspect but have no proof of....

I bet the most "holy" people know it's all a shame but enjoy being the rulers of earth
i suspect that the great wall of china is probably the most haunted place one earth with bodies and souls built in.

i also suspect that really religious areas are laced with spirits. i think stigmata is real, think exorcism is real as well.

i suspect the roman catholic to have the true versions of the bible, have founs the pontius spear, the grail, and the true story about theology
stigmata is real man.

ive seen it with my own eyes.

im not going to go into it because ill be here for hours...but my dad became friends with this guy from NJ. regular knock around guy who had visions of the virgin mary and eventually developed stigmata. he performed miracles too, that i personally didnt witness but many people did. he pulled a family friend out of a coma by just speaking to him through the phone. but the stigmata was real ive seen his wounds and him bleed. he would ironically bleed more around religious holidays like good friday, easter and im not sure it was that much on christmas but def the other two. 

he had this painting that would leak oil i ish you not. and the oil was used to heal some people. 

he passed away a few years back.

i know i sound crazy. you dont have to believe me but things like this in the world really make you wonder the the EF really goes on.

and im not even religious.

heres his website if youre curious.

http://www.rayofhopefoundation.com/i_index.html

Last edited:
I suspect voodoo is real.
I had a friend in college whose landlord was from nigeria i think.

Her house was full of crazy stuff.
Those roots that look like people...mandrakes i think.

Lady could cook :smokin

She gave my friend this root....devils shoelace or it may have been something else....she said ti bring it with him for a job interview thay he really wanted...but only one.
He saved it and eventually got da job n moved to cali.

Coincidence....possibly.

she also told us a bunch of crazy stories from back home.

Last edited:
I bet the most "holy" people know it's all a sham but enjoy being the rulers of earth

****, I would do the same if I was them. Religion is so deeply ingrained that people wouldn't believe at this point if you tried to tell them that it was all a lie anyway. Might as well kick back and enjoy them tithes, b.

-Redheads are a biggest freaks

-If Kobe played in the era of illegal defense in his prime, he would have gone for over 100

-Obama can never let his rhetoric get to gutta about race issues, cause he knows sincerely there is a chance someone might off him

- Go-Go music from the DMV is carcinogenic

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you have 100% ZERO proof of this correct?
i have the oil at home. seen all this with my own eyes. it leaking out of the painting.

ive met the guy numerous times, even went to his wake.

i never sat there and took pictures of him like he was a science experiment but he used to wear bandages around his wrists all the time and would bleed from there and his hairline, not so much his ankles. they were like little x's on his wrist. i never saw any other wounds.

EDIT

i actually found a picture of him, if you look at his hand and wrist you could see the bandage im talking about.

Last edited:
I bet the most "holy" people know it's all a sham but enjoy being the rulers of earth

****, I would do the same if I was them. Religion is so deeply ingrained that people wouldn't believe at this point if you tried to tell them that it was all a lie anyway. Might as well kick back and enjoy them tithes, b.

That is the thing. Imagine if the truth actually came out and either proved or disproved religion. ALL religion. So many people and cultures and communities would be broken. Then they'd really find that they are in control of their own goodness or messes. It kind of kills hope.

For the record I'm religious and believe in God. I would be hurt deeply if I found out there isn't one. Luckily for me, that won't happen.

I think everything you have ever googled....looked at on fb....how many times youve looked at someones profile on ig..fb..etc....your location.....credit card....ss.....everything you have ever done online on your current smart phone or computer can all be looked at by one person.

I think you should take a look at this documentary....

View media item 1474006

The Chinese are trying to make Africa their second home. They'll migrate, set up businesses for cheap, take over the economy, obviously have children and families and before you know it the economy is in the control of people who weren't even there 50 years ago.

Actually there is some proof to this theory: Malaysian Chinese
"Malaysian Chinese are dominant in both the business and commerce sectors, controlling an estimated 70% of the Malaysian economy.[sup][8][/sup][sup][9][/sup][sup][10][/sup]  Malaysian Chinese constitute eight out of the top 10 richest persons in Malaysia.[sup][11]"[/sup]

^ which is terrible because there have already been reports of the Chinese emigrants discriminating against the native Africans. Opening chinese food restaurants and refusing service after 5pm. foh

stigmata is real man.

ive seen it with my own eyes.

im not going to go into it because ill be here for hours...but my dad became friends with this guy from NJ. regular knock around guy who had visions of the virgin mary and eventually developed stigmata. he performed miracles too, that i personally didnt witness but many people did. he pulled a family friend out of a coma by just speaking to him through the phone. but the stigmata was real ive seen his wounds and him bleed. he would ironically bleed more around religious holidays like good friday, easter and im not sure it was that much on christmas but def the other two. 

he had this painting that would leak oil i ish you not. and the oil was used to heal some people. 

he passed away a few years back.

i know i sound crazy. you dont have to believe me but things like this in the world really make you wonder the the EF really goes on.

and im not even religious.

heres his website if youre curious.

http://www.rayofhopefoundation.com/i_index.html

people here dont understand that. it creeps me out in a good way. i remember that movie, and have heard about that oil stuff. also heard bout virgin mary statue bleeding blood.

Lady could cook
smokin.gif

She gave my friend this root....devils shoelace or it may have been something else....she said ti bring it with him for a job interview thay he really wanted...but only one.

Coincidence....possibly.

black magic, "juju" is very real. I'm Nigerian and have been to nigeria and seen it performed.

i have the oil at home. seen all this with my own eyes. it leaking out of the painting.

i never sat there and took pictures of him like he was a science experiment but he used to wear bandages around his wrists all the time and would bleed from there and his hairline, not so much his ankles. they were like little x's on his wrist. i never saw any other wounds.

EDIT

i actually found a picture of him, if you look at his hand and wrist you could see the bandage im talking about.
View media item 1474010
View media item 1474019

So no proof of the supernatural powers though right?

Lady could cook :smokin

Coincidence....possibly.

u saying shaman is real?

Ioknow but the same lady told us about this time her father went back home and they tried 2 kidnap him to use his body parts.

Another story she saw herself was at sum festival back home where at the end they tell all the kids to go inside because of "demons"

Then an elder will come out with a wooden box and they start chanting until this 10ft thing rises out of it draped in a cloth.
she said the way it was moving it could not have been 2 people and when she saw it the first time she left.

Normally i call bs on those things but she was extremely intelligent.

And yea derryj3 ima check dat out 8)

Last edited:
Alright, now, before I say this, know that I have nothing against people being gay/homosexual other than me disagreeing with it and believing it is a sin. Now, I sin too, so I am no better than them.

But, I suspect that the Devil is attempting to get people to sin by being gay/homosexual which will end up leading to a huge decrease in population and then....

What I am saying is, how can people be made if men and women aren't having sex.

Alright, now, before I say this, know that I have nothing against people being gay/homosexual other than me disagreeing with it and believing it is a sin. Now, I sin too, so I am no better than them.

But, I suspect that the Devil is attempting to get people to sin by being gay/homosexual which will end up leading to a huge decrease in population and then....

bruh

Put it down

man lol im not here to argue. im not asking you to believe.

im just saying dude said he suspects stigmata is real and i wanted to say some may or may not believe it but from the things ive seen, i do believe (know) it exists and retold my stories about this regular guy from Jersey City.

Lol

EDIT

View media item 1474010
View media item 1474019

Of course not bro :lol:

You must love sum duck dynasty

You must love sum duck dynasty
Nah, actually hate that show.

Wouldn't it be easier to increase the amount of infertility in heterosexual people? Because, you know, there are straight people who can't have children too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom