What do you want for Christmas? Vol. Let's see your wishlist

o_b18c1.jpg

B18C GSR motor. So I can get rid of this damn D-series thats in my hatch right now!

To be honest I don't really want anything. I don't really look forward to Christmas or my Birthday anymore. I miss that feeling of really wantingsomething.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

To be honest I don't really want anything. I don't really look forward to Christmas or my Birthday anymore. I miss that feeling of really wanting something.

Yeh man.. If you have nephews or younger kids that look up to you, get them something. I'm excited about my nephew's first Christmas
laugh.gif

All I want for Christmas is to close on my house.....it will be the best present I ever bought for my self....until next summer when I get my new whip....

This is the first Christmas for me where I can honestly say I want nothing. There's a lot more things I want to give then to receive for Xmas.

a gf... im not even gonna front, this holiday is gonna be a lonely one for me. i was good being single a few weeks ago.

XI/XII Package
Car or have my car fixed
Air Jordan Retro 4 Pures
Ray Allen Jersey
HTC Pro

Prolly not getting none of these but hey it's a dream

Have no clue and the fam keep asking me... Only thing I really want is a Queens New Era...

Back
Top Bottom