What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll watch DBZ a million times before I take dudes who watch this seriously

rikishi-stinkface-kurt-angle-1-o.gif
:rofl: I'm still shocked that they had this on television. Dude rubbing his *** in a next mans face. :x :rofl:

Last edited:
The internet is real life and fantasy at the same time.

Dudes real life personalities get an anabolic booster.

:lol: @ Jemele

Last edited:
Jealousy?

Bruh, not shots, but some of ya'll need to step outside once in a while.
Wth did I just read :lol:

And for the record, my rep-to-post ratio is above yours. Not that I care, but yea. I just post **** and I guess people rep it lol.

Ol' I try to get along with everybody and my corny self still can't get the reps that I value so much type dude :lol:

Do me a favor and go wash your face. :smh:
74e7f333_joey.gif

:lol: :lol:

Brahs, what the hell is going on in this thread right now?

I read the last two pages and I'm lost

Why are dudes all of a sudden getting their Nate Silver on :nerd:

Ummmm, why the hell are y'all talking about reps in this thread? 
eyes.gif

Okay, I'll try to be brief. 
happy.gif

Anyways, rep-to-post ratio (RPR) is completely irrelevant, and it's funny that WhatCanISay keeps bringing it up as a trolling point.

NikeTalk hasn't always had a rep system, and the older members know this. It wasn't until we moved to Huddler in the summer of 2012 when reps were in effect.

Posters with join dates before 7/2012 have posts (in some cases tons of posts) that didn't contribute to any reps, so by default, their rep-to-post ratio is diluted.

Example: Let's look at lobotomybeats. His join date is 1/2004. For simplicity, lets just say about 4,000 of his 9,000+ posts came on this platform based on his yuku profile.

I guess I'll use myself as part of the example. My join date is 8/2011. For me personally, I remember having a bit more than 2,500 posts on yuku before switching. For simplicity, lets just say about 1,750 of my 4,250+ posts came on this platform. My posting has really slowed down.

Let's look at WhatCanISay. His join date is 11/2012. All of his 6,000+ posts have come on this platform.

When you break it down to the true RPR (which is very relevant), you get the following (I'm rounding numbers):
  1. lobotomybeats: 2.4  
    eek.gif
  2. KMante: 1.0
  3. WhatCanISay: 0.34 
The problem with this true RPR, besides WhatCanISay's crappy RPR, is that nobody has time to look at someones old yuku page to see how many posts they had before the switch.

At the end of the day, all of the posters know who the great/quality posters are. Reps and/or ratios don't always show that.

Cliffs:

WhatCanISay is trolling about reps, but his RPR is just utter crap.

EDIT: Just realized the thread got locked. Welp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom