What Does Niketalk Think About The Bay Area..? **Update**pg.1

OP should have required for outsiders to state their. Location... People can badmouth or talk positive all day but if we dont know their perspective it doesnt mean much

< from 206

people bump bay area music hella over here.

@ my job we get to bump our own music when working. My coworkers used to always bump bay area music... especially Messy Marv. Can't count how many times I've heard "sei luv" lol and some other stuff..

LA has better weather? you serious? 103 degrees in mid October is not what's poppin. neither is your 1-hr traffic to get 10 miles. neither is your terrible air quality.

surfing, snowboard/skiing, shooting, river rafting, mountain climbing, world-class wine tasting, camping, etc. are all within driving distance of the diverse/eccentric/laid-back Bay Area metropolitan area.

there is something for everyone in the Bay.

It seems cool, I always thought the hyphy movement was cool

And my man Lil B
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

-herb is fantastic both places.. i'd say roughly equal, anyone who thinks that norcal herb is better is on that type brainwashed "purple" this "purple" that; unless you're talking NORTH NORTH as in the emerald triangle, that area is the best in the world hands down as far as anyone in the know is concerned
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Where do you think we get our trees from 90% of the time? Be more "in the know."
I guarantee that the same movers who are bringing the bay area quality product from mendocino/humboldt are coming 6 hours further down the 5 to LA to finish unloading. That doesn't include San Diego, they are irrelevant. That's a fact. If you don't believe me then you're not doing it right 
grin.gif
 Yeah, there may be a tad bit more in circulation in SF, I'll give you that, but a good majority of bay area heads use their proximity to the emerald triangle as a free pass to label everything they get as that bomb. It's just not true..

Originally Posted by wcghost

LA has better weather? you serious? 103 degrees in mid October is not what's poppin. neither is your 1-hr traffic to get 10 miles. neither is your terrible air quality.

surfing, snowboard/skiing, shooting, river rafting, mountain climbing, world-class wine tasting, camping, etc. are all within driving distance of the diverse/eccentric/laid-back Bay Area metropolitan area.

there is something for everyone in the Bay.
When was the last time it was 103 in downtown mid-october?  Maybe deeper into the valley, or East over the mountains. If we're comparing county locales, I love weather on the peninsula. I just can't get with the incessant fog in the city.
Disclaimer: I love the bay area, no lie. Just not as much as I love Los Angeles 
grin.gif

Whatever I think about it doesn't matter anything but  i've heard good stories about it--i hope one day I get to visit The Bay.

Much Love,
From Southern Cali!

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by 510hayward

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else

pimp.gif

I love it there. Moved from the Bay to SD and its wack compared to the bay. 

Moving back up in Janurary tho 
pimp.gif

I got juiced that someone had a similar story to me till I looked at your sn..

Yea we moving back to the 707. It sucks out here. Ima miss the carne asada fries and latinas very much. Other than that *Bart Scott voice*CANT WAIT

i dont like SF...esp the driving and parking, and never want to live there

my hometown is ok....as a hunter, i hate traveling long distances just to hunt, theres nothing here

and hosing is expensive

I love my home...
frown.gif
smile.gif

Most diverse and Liberal area in the Nation if you hate on that your a loser....
tongue.gif

If I had the money I'd love to live in SF. It looks beautiful and the Cali weather is a plus.
Hear it's really expensive though

I would like to visit the bay area 1 day for the weather and women, and change of scenery

But I heard there is a lot of gay rich people in san fran... Is that true

Guys from the bay seem cocky same goes for the girls. And everyone from the bay seems to always seems to carry around a dslr to take pictures and chill everyday. Not hating but seems like a cool +%%*@%! place to live at,no lie. But im fine in the DMV, but trying to settle down in NY once i finish school or NJ. 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

-herb is fantastic both places.. i'd say roughly equal, anyone who thinks that norcal herb is better is on that type brainwashed "purple" this "purple" that; unless you're talking NORTH NORTH as in the emerald triangle, that area is the best in the world hands down as far as anyone in the know is concerned
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Where do you think we get our trees from 90% of the time? Be more "in the know."
dude around my area grows and to be on the real side the best herb in VA. Hes a farmer and rich as ##@+ so no DA problems with him. He makes shippents all over NY,NY Bay area So your burnin our tree out their...

Im from Nj  

When I think of the Bay I think of the Full House intro 

Im 100 perecent sure that view is wrong
laugh.gif

But the Bay got the best rappers....

7f31626bcec9f924827c037553208772408880d0_r.png

would like to move back, but its expensive as a mutha. So I just reside in Richmond now, there are pros n cons to living outside the city tho.

Originally Posted by Benssick

dude around my area grows and to be on the real side the best herb in VA. Hes a farmer and rich as ##@+ so no DA problems with him. He makes shippents all over NY,NY Bay area So your burnin our tree out their...
eek.gif
roll.gif

For every one of your friends, there are 25 people like that in the Bay. Think about this, why would I pay for shipping a federally illegal substance from VA to the Bay when I can get it legally right here? OK, then.

From LA but I got plenty of love for the Bay. Spent 4 years up there for college and stuck around for 2 years after.

SF is a great city to live in if you are young and single (day drinking FTW) but it's just so expensive and not enough black and latina women for my liking.

Not a fan of the East Bay but the peninsula and the South Bay are great places to raise a family if you have the money.

The Bay's advantages over LA is less traffic, less smog, and true city living in SF.

I think I will ultimately choose LA because of better weather, closer beaches, and less expensive housing

Trying to plan a trip out there with my lady this summer. Love the San Francisco. We used to go every year to visit my family. Havent been since High school. Last time I was there we saw Barry hit a walk off on his birthday against the Dbacks. it was awesome

Back
Top Bottom