What Does Niketalk Think About The Bay Area..? **Update**pg.1

The best Bay Area music occurred years ago, circa 1994 - 1998.

In fact, that's the majority of my collection, and in part of my sig.

I don't reside in the City, but wouldn't rule it out. If I did, I certainly wouldn't want a car as that's a real pain.

October is the summer in SF, love the weather, crisp blue skies with a hint of chill but still warm.

Would love to live in the shadows of Coit Tower.

Variety of food, things to do, diverse people. Still has the pace of a city, but a much more relaxed attitude.

Originally Posted by Benssick

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

-herb is fantastic both places.. i'd say roughly equal, anyone who thinks that norcal herb is better is on that type brainwashed "purple" this "purple" that; unless you're talking NORTH NORTH as in the emerald triangle, that area is the best in the world hands down as far as anyone in the know is concerned
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Where do you think we get our trees from 90% of the time? Be more "in the know."
dude around my area grows and to be on the real side the best herb in VA. Hes a farmer and rich as ##@+ so no DA problems with him. He makes shippents all over NY,NY Bay area So your burnin our tree out their...
laugh.gif
 now stop being disrespectful. this is northern california we're talking about buster

dude around my area grows and to be on the real side the best herb in VA. Hes a farmer and rich as ##@+ so no DA problems with him. He makes shippents all over NY,NY Bay area So your burnin our tree out their...
eek.gif
roll.gif

For every one of your friends, there are 25 people like that in the Bay. Think about this, why would I pay for shipping a federally illegal substance from VA to the Bay when I can get it legally right here? OK, then.

So im guessing your still on mids. 

eek.gif
roll.gif

For every one of your friends, there are 25 people like that in the Bay. Think about this, why would I pay for shipping a federally illegal substance from VA to the Bay when I can get it legally right here? OK, then.

So im guessing your still on mids. 
Virginia having better herb than northern california?????...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've imagined it to be a chill place.  Talked to a kid from SF and he told me that getting hyphy was about taking X and hitting raves.  true? 

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I've imagined it to be a chill place.  Talked to a kid from SF and he told me that getting hyphy was about taking X and hitting raves.  true? 

False.Edit: PS...what are these "mids" you speak of? It is not in my vocabulary.

I never truly appreciated how great the bay area is until I went to LA. Not trying to hate either but I just hate the traffic down there
laugh.gif

Amazing weather
Diversity
The best
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
at dude thinking VA can touch NorCal in that department
Down to earth, chill residents
Driving distance from everything you could want.  Snowboarding and beaches all in driving distance.

Tree wise you ain't touchin northern Cali weed.

No we don't all get hyphy and do ignorant %+%@.

Music wise. Every area has wack rappers. The bay makes some quality music.
But only the garbage and ridiculous ones get attention.
Nobody out here listens 5o kreashawn or however you spell her name.
Check out Andre nickatina, equipto, San Quinn, Mac dre, luniz, etc.

I've loved it everytime I've gone.

Plus the best football team in the world resides there, 49ers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are there blk people in Frisco besides the Niners, Jerry Rice, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, and Barry Bonds?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Are there blk people in Frisco besides the Niners, Jerry Rice, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, and Barry Bonds?

What kind of question is that? SF is so diverse. We are not all rich white gay yuppies.

Go to Hunter's Point 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

What kind of question is that? SF is so diverse. We are not all rich white gay yuppies.
SF is diverse but you have to admit there's not a lot of black folks. wiki says 6% (united states is 12%). 6% isn't awful but SF is mostly white and asian (49 and 33%).

There are neighborhoods like the Marina, North Beach, Richmond etc that don't have a lot of us. I just spent a month living in the Richmond (8th and Geary) and immediately stood out. I have a couple of black friends who live in the city and they all have similar experiences

i can only speak on San Franscisco, but I love it there. brother lives in SF and i love to go visit. wouldnt mind living there, but its ridiculously expensive in SF. The room my brother rents costs more monthly than I pay for my mortgage in the phoenix area (though i do know you get what you pay for, as SF is 100x cooler than phoenix). also, i like that fact that you really dont need to own a vehicle when you live in the city.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

SF is diverse but you have to admit there's not a lot of black folks. wiki says 6% (united states is 12%). 6% isn't awful but SF is mostly white and asian (49 and 33%).

There are neighborhoods like the Marina, North Beach, Richmond etc that don't have a lot of us. I just spent a month living in the Richmond (8th and Geary) and immediately stood out. I have a couple of black friends who live in the city and they all have similar experiences

I feel you on that. I grew up on Geneva by sunnydale and spent most of my time in the south east or mission. So I always had alot of black friends. Gentrification is to blame. They pushing everyone without alot of money out.The mission is losing its culture little by little with all the hipsters moving in.

Back
Top Bottom