What does NT know about the Nae Nae Dance?

I have yet to see cats do this, and don't want too :x

I see cats doing the hol-up all the time though, I was an avid beefer-upper once upon a time. :lol:

And yes the girls at West Ga are FREAKS got domed in club 31 my freshman year amongst millions of other stories, shoutout to my alma-mater :smokin

Last edited:
Every state has a suspect dance, NJ does too but the dance following for NJ has fell a bit.

Adrien Broner doing the Nae Nae Dance.

h1i.gif

That's probably why he lost.
laugh.gif

I was at some party in ATL during thanksgiving and i seen some ****** in a circle hittin this dance :lol: ...semi on topic them West Ga chicks some freaks tho :pimp:

Aint gonna lie tho alotta places round the country got their own dumb/questionable dances out :smh:

I agree. Florida is no exception to this.

What is this ****ery?! :smh:

I thought it was going to be funnier to me but I got legit upset a lil bit watching those videos. :smh:

N's out there dancing looking like fighting game characters doing their taunts. :smh:

Whatever happened to men? No role models I guess. My father would punch me in the mouth if he ever saw me do something remotely like that.

Yes, Florida is a dancing state. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I agree if the dance is wild feminine, than there is a problem there.

But I love how cats are now too hard to dance in general. I'm not saying bust out in a all out tribal dance in the middle of the club, but people shouldn't act like dancing is all out feminine

Yes, Florida is a dancing state. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I agree if the dance is wild feminine, than there is a problem there.

But I love how cats are now too hard to dance in general. I'm not saying bust out in a all out tribal dance in the middle of the club, but people shouldn't act like dancing is all out feminine

Thats cause they need to keep it funky and get away from them feminine dances. Dancing and especially urban dancing has been taken and commercialized and made into a feminine choreography dance moves and performances that we see anytime an entertainer performs. If they kept it funky, it would be like this and people wouldn't think of it as feminine:

Back
Top Bottom