What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

Engagement rings aren't the same as wedding ring? I'm confused ?
If you're going by the usual tradition, they are different. The engagement ring is the ring that women always flash and show off. Typically it's the big, shiny, elaborate rings. Wedding rings are usually just a band or a band with a little bit of jewels or with a simple design. 

I don't know why the engagement ring is the headliner, when it comes to weddings, and the actual wedding ring is not.

Last edited:
You know how you press the TAB key to go forward? Just learned that if you press the TAB key while holding down the SHIFT key you can go backwards

Like c'mon. Some of these are ridiculous.

I always said "good writtens" until last year when I learned the saying is "good riddance" smh

I always said "good writtens" until last year when I learned the saying is "good riddance" smh
laugh.gif
 as compared to a good freestyle my g?

Found out my lil sister would sneak out the house in high school to hang out with a guy with a motorcycle until the early morning hours. My younger brothers and mom knew, but my pops and I didnt. Pops cried when he found out. All my sis would do is sleep all day, now I know it was because she ran the streets all night.

Last edited:
Found out my lil sister would sneak out the house in high school to hang out with a guy with a motorcycle until the early morning hours. My younger brothers and mom knew, but my pops and I didnt. Pops cried when he found out. All my sis would do is sleep all day, now I know it was because she ran the streets all night.

"my little girl is just growing thats why she sleeps so much"

dirty.......

dirty.......
lol. COLD
I dont want a daughter.

In 8th grade, I had no clue what "double spaced" meant when turning in papers. i would space each word two spaces like this.

also, I was making a cover sheet, and went back to correct something. every word i typed kept eating/deleting my previous words. (not realizing i needed to push the "insert" button to make it stop.
Teacher thought i was being arrogant by writing my middle name "Da Man" but i couldnt get my middle name to fit without also deleting my last name.

I didnt pay attention in school at all lolol

Last edited:

dirty.......
lol. COLD
I dont want a daughter.

i have 2

& a growing gun collection

In 8th grade, I had no clue what "double spaced" meant when turning in papers. i would space each word two spaces like this. (doesnt show but i would hit the spacebar twice between words lol)

also, I was making a cover sheet, and went back to correct something. every word i typed kept eating/deleting my previous words. (not realizing i needed to push the "insert" button to make it stop.
Teacher thought i was being arrogant by writing my middle name "Da Man" but i couldnt get my middle name to fit without also deleting my last name.

I didnt pay attention in school at all lolol

Last edited:

dirty.......
lol. COLD
I dont want a daughter.

i have 2

& a growing gun collection

I have one myself (12 yr old). She keeps a blade on her and is cold with the heat. Blade is her daily carry. She knows inside thigh and twist.

I got my lil sister this bear with a sweater for xmas wen we were small.

Wen i went home one year i was in there watchin tv and picked up the bear to reminisce.

Found a rubber tucked inside the bears sweater.

I just sat there holding the bear for like 30 minutes as the sun came down and let the darkness engulf me |I

I got my lil sister this bear with a sweater for xmas wen we were small.

Wen i went home one year i was in there watchin tv and picked up the bear to reminisce.

Found a rubber tucked inside the bears sweater.

I just sat there holding the bear for like 30 minutes as the sun came down and let the darkness engulf me |I

Bruh I'm sorry but lmfao

Back
Top Bottom