What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

I got my lil sister this bear with a sweater for xmas wen we were small.

Wen i went home one year i was in there watchin tv and picked up the bear to reminisce.

Found a rubber tucked inside the bears sweater.

I just sat there holding the bear for like 30 minutes as the sun came down and let the darkness engulf me
tired.gif
Big brother to big brother I feel for you bruh.

tumblr_mi4yknrQCE1qcb5fko1_250.gif

Everybody wanna smash a chick, but dont nobody want chicks smashing...
thats cause you dont wanna see the little girl you used to go get ice cream with or go to the movies or other bs things you do to bond to get close with them wanna think about them bustin it wide for anything but a doctor
Edit:
I dont know how you guys with daughters gon do it....
Just thinking if i had a daughter id be so sad cause i know she gon do the same things you like, the same things her mom did but for another man. I guess hope she doesnt *** with no scrubs? How you gonna deal with her in her teens? I got a sister thats 6 and i dont even wanna think about but like stated i have a big gun collection to make sure she doesnt end up with no scrub

Last edited:
thats cause you dont wanna see the little girl you used to go get ice cream with or go to the movies or other bs things you do to bond to get close with them wanna think about them bustin it wide for anything but a doctor

Yea but that chick you have that wild story about(because we ALL got at least one)...that was also someones little girl that used to get taken to ice cream and what not.

Whats the difference?

Yea but that chick you have that wild story about(because we ALL got at least one)...that was also someones little girl that used to get taken to ice cream and what not.

Whats the difference?

bruh over there like

View media item 1457830

after u said that :lol:

Whats the difference?
The difference is I wasnt the one taking her *** out for ice cream?

If/when I have a daughter, I understand that shes gonna grow into a woman and want to do woman things.

I'll just ask that she doesn't get pregnat and to keep it out of the house. At least let me keep my plausible deniability.

If/when I have a daughter, I understand that shes gonna grow into a woman and want to do woman things.

I'll just ask that she doesn't get pregnat and to keep it out of the house. At least let me keep my plausible deniability.

I said to myself if I ever hav a daughter i'd hope she turns out to be a lesbian and finds a nice girlfriend. But then I remember girls do nasty stuff to their girlfriends too.

I said to myself if I ever hav a daughter i'd hope she turns out to be a lesbian and finds a nice girlfriend. But then I remember girls do nasty stuff to their girlfriends too.

Instead of being afraid if sex... Teach them... Treat it like drugs... Enjoyable, but potentially dangerous...

Instead of being afraid if sex... Teach them... Treat it like drugs... Enjoyable, but potentially dangerous...

THIS!!!!

Kinda hard to believe that every stripper, every pr0n star was once getting getting ice cream and giggling innocently once upon a time.

"feelin better than some head on a Sunday afternoon, better than a chick that say yes too soon, until you have a daughter, that's what I call karma, and you pray to God she don't grow breasts too soon.'

I'm an only child so I know nothing about these ice cream and beach lava stories.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to believe that every stripper, every pr0n star was once getting getting ice cream and giggling innocently once upon a time.
well THEY prbly wasnt cuz they aoint have a daddy

Shiii

If that what lets you sleep at night.

bruh how many strippers do you know that had a father figure ........ i know 5-7 & all daddie-less

I do know one actually.....personally. Heard a few other talk about thier fathers.

The one I know personlly, says hes cool with it but his face turns read everytime she brings it up.

They others, it sounded like the fathers didnt know. :wow:

Last edited:
well THEY prbly wasnt cuz they aoint have a daddy

Shiii

If that what lets you sleep at night.

bruh how many strippers do you know that had a father figure ........ i know 5-7 & all daddie-less

I do know one actually.....personally. Heard a few other talk about thier fathers.

The one I know personlly, says hes cool with it but his face turns read everytime she brings it up.

They others, it sounded like the fathers didnt know. :wow:

oh they know fam...his *** just wasnt around... which lead to mom heavily sheltering them which leads to them not being exposed to a lot early which leads to bussing it open when you do get freedom cuz your not used to it.....

now i jumped from a to z quickly without a full breakdown but you def see what im saying

Last edited:
This post reminds me of the scene in scarface when tony was chillin in that nightclub smoking a cigar and watching his sister dance from a distance with some dude. Noticed how irritated tony got as dudes hand slowly inched it's way down her backside as they were dancing then tony gets fully enraged when dude tries to go all the way with her in the restroom stall she sniffing coke n ****. Protective af

i had to go check the dude in the bodega downstairs on Sunday, he was giving my daughter the creeps, being a lil too "friendly" .

i just made him aware who my girls are and reminded him this is my only warning, next time i burn the store down :lol:

u get my point ...

Back
Top Bottom