WHAT HAPPENED TO NT?????

ALL THE OLD NT HEADS POST ON THIS FOR ME.....if you haven't been a member for over a month i really don't wanna hear from u.

ok, so i was outta the loop with NT for a few months n just recently started posting again. when i left, the legit check forum was pristine, people would getstrikes for comments like "fake" within a matter of hours form posting. now i see all these rookies doing it with no regard. WHAT HAPPENED? did imiss something catastrophic? are the mods still the same? im not complaining, i just wanna know the story if there is one.

Originally Posted by punisha15

What happpened is this has nothing to do with jordan brand.

^^ who said it did? not sure you understood my post. unless ur complaining that i posted in this forum. kinda hard to tell rhetoric over text......

Just speaking for myself but Fusions, dubzero's, and crazy retro + colorways I have no interest for so therefore I have very little interest in this forum.When a OG colorway is produced or rumored to be coming out I have no interest because it is butchered and nowhere near what the original was in quality anddesign.

I talk the talk and I've been walking the walk about not spending money on junk, but the younger generation doesn't care, they just scoop it up becausethey have nothing to compare it to. If it has a jumpman there buying. But I'm a little bit more picky since I grew up with the Air Jordan line and rememberwhat it once was.

As far as this board in general it's a product of it's users and most old cats like me just aren't using it as much as we used to becausethere's nothing here that interest us.

And I'm not trying to pick on the younger generation just speaking the truth in my opinion.

Why what happened cause if they say fake or not and are right then what does that have to do with being rookie or not. Its just all the stupid threads likeweakest jay that is whats the issue

^ i agree with that, and i a a younger head

as a younger head i feel some of my peers just don't respect the game.
i have this friend, that whenever me or anyone else really into shoes wears some "heat" he always wants to call it fake. just because he doesn'thave it

all these little dudes get into it just to be cool, not because of the... prestige, for lack of a better word of the sneaker game

for me personally i just got into jayz, because i remember i looked up to whoever had em, I'm basicly just buying the shoes i cud never afford back them...all i need is some cement 3's to complete my little collection journey...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Just speaking for myself but Fusions, dubzero's, and crazy retro + colorways I have no interest for so therefore I have very little interest in this forum. When a OG colorway is produced or rumored to be coming out I have no interest because it is butchered and nowhere near what the original was in quality and design.

I talk the talk and I've been walking the walk about not spending money on junk, but the younger generation doesn't care, they just scoop it up because they have nothing to compare it to. If it has a jumpman there buying. But I'm a little bit more picky since I grew up with the Air Jordan line and remember what it once was.

As far as this board in general it's a product of it's users and most old cats like me just aren't using it as much as we used to because there's nothing here that interest us.

And I'm not trying to pick on the younger generation just speaking the truth in my opinion.
rite, i feel you. but i mean what happened to the mods who used to clean up this forum and the LC/PC forum. the ones who prolly woulda already hadmy topic locked by now. i mean just because they have no interest it is still there forum to "patrol".....i dono, its just very different....

^^^^Can we please stop calling it a shoe GAME its not a GAME we dont roll dice or take chances here. Jordans are shoes used for Sports and Fashion nothing moreat less which sell at a premium. Thats all this board and brand represents

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

ALL THE OLD NT HEADS POST ON THIS FOR ME.....if you haven't been a member for over a month i really don't wanna hear from u.

ok, so i was outta the loop with NT for a few months n just recently started posting again. when i left, the legit check forum was pristine, people would get strikes for comments like "fake" within a matter of hours form posting. now i see all these rookies doing it with no regard. WHAT HAPPENED? did i miss something catastrophic? are the mods still the same? im not complaining, i just wanna know the story if there is one.

Mods are still the same it just seems they vanish for a few days. Some post that have nothing to do with anything seem to stay open for a couple days.
Rookies not reading the rules in the legit check + Mods gone for a few days = the threads with "fake" get bumped to page 2 and the mods never seethem.

In the General the mods seem to be there 24/7, except for last week when a post filled with pron lasted a whole day... (A guy with 9300 posts commited SNsuicide)

THIS is what happened to NT. Move this to the general forum PLEASE. That's why nobody cares anymore because so many people just don't follow the rulesand make it difficult, tedious, and repetitive for the mods. It's annoying.

Look i gotta agree with lovemy23kicks, ive been a member on here since 05... never was a big poster on here but was always able to find great info.
There still alot of great people on here with a lot of good info... but i agree with you that NT doesnt have the same feel anymore. Alot of people who are justtrash talkers and have nothing to offer. And now all these new posting regulations trying to keep order of NT. But yea i took along break from checking NTdaily and I as did you remember it as the one stop for every nike or jordan fan, but now it just doesnt have the same appeal

honestly everyone needs to stop complaining
if people are so mad at "noobs" for asking questions or accidently posting something they thought was new etc. make a section dedicated to them orsomething
people aren't going to stop asking questions just because someone else thinks it's a stupid question
and im younger (not that that matters) but you prob couldn't tell from my posts but i been here for a while
i first came to this site a little after the 21's first came out and never signed up until a year or so ago

im not trying to attack anyone here but if someone is going say "what happened to NT it's turning into iss with all these useless threads" theymust forget that for every useless topic theres one of these post complaining about it so it's no different and it's not helping

idk maybe im wrong
it doesn't matter

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

^^^^Can we please stop calling it a shoe GAME its not a GAME we dont roll dice or take chances here. Jordans are shoes used for Sports and Fashion nothing more at less which sell at a premium. Thats all this board and brand represents
110% agreed, it sounds really corny. Never heard collectors of anything else call what they do a game.

I personally hate coming into Jordan brand for more, more, more, more, and more RUMORS. No staedy INFO or pics but rumors!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I personally hate coming into Jordan brand for more, more, more, more, and more RUMORS. No staedy INFO or pics but rumors!
ohwell.gif
Same here. It's always someone starting a new thread with just RUMORS. My guess is just trying to get e-fame.

I don't think anything happened to NT.
I'm just one of the few newbies that don't create threads and ask dumb questions because on here,
your questions will be answer without creating threads.
Leave the thread creating for ppl with info.

I have been checking NT for the last 5 years or so and there definitely has been a decline in the website. In general Nike has been selling us garbage becausepeople are trying to buy shoes to increase their popularity or buy into some sub culture that really started in the 80's and died some where in02'-03'. The quality, and gone down, the CW's are for the most part garbage, and especially with JB the steady stream of BS they try to pass off asdope. I honestly think that MJ couldn't stand the thought of (insert JB athlete) having a better shoe than him. Its sad really. But honestly how long arethe old heads gonna beat a dead horse and still "cop 2 pairs"

NT is not the same...your correct

This place used to have info like a year before any 1 else! I remember someone posting about the count down packs before the DMP was even out. Although theysaid they were all suede kicks in the packs...but yea NT wasnt as dry. Post in JB are wack, but I think its because shoes just arnt as interesting. Theres nomoney to be spending on weak releases, you know? Where did Snuggles go?

I used to love the JB forum, Now I like the General....But it gets dry there 2

Originally Posted by KMun44

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

^^^^Can we please stop calling it a shoe GAME its not a GAME we dont roll dice or take chances here. Jordans are shoes used for Sports and Fashion nothing more at less which sell at a premium. Thats all this board and brand represents
110% agreed, it sounds really corny. Never heard collectors of anything else call what they do a game.
cosign

talking about collecting sneakers is a game...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a lot of you are watching to much "the wire"

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

^ i agree with that, and i a a younger head

as a younger head i feel some of my peers just don't respect the game.
i have this friend, that whenever me or anyone else really into shoes wears some "heat" he always wants to call it fake. just because he doesn't have it

all these little dudes get into it just to be cool, not because of the... prestige, for lack of a better word of the sneaker game

for me personally i just got into jayz, because i remember i looked up to whoever had em, I'm basicly just buying the shoes i cud never afford back them... all i need is some cement 3's to complete my little collection journey...

i know exactly what you mean about the guy calling shoes fake cause he cant copp em.

Back
Top Bottom