What is the ideal social life? Would you say you have it?

I was driving home from work today thinking about this. What is your idea of an ideal social life? Hanging with one tight-knit group frequently? Being apart of multiple friend circles? Having a lot of women pursuing you at once while hanging with as many as possible, sort of having a bachelor lifestyle?
Share your thoughts. Sometimes I feel like an ideal social life is merely a concept, but maybe that's just a personal problem.

I was driving home from work today thinking about this. What is your idea of an ideal social life? Hanging with one tight-knit group frequently? Being apart of multiple friend circles? Having a lot of women pursuing you at once while hanging with as many as possible, sort of having a bachelor lifestyle?
Share your thoughts. Sometimes I feel like an ideal social life is merely a concept, but maybe that's just a personal problem.

Depending on where you are at in your life. If you are still relatively young and not looking to settle down, then the bachelor lifestyle. If your are kind of at that age where you want to settle down a little, then the close knit group of people that you can trust.

Depending on where you are at in your life. If you are still relatively young and not looking to settle down, then the bachelor lifestyle. If your are kind of at that age where you want to settle down a little, then the close knit group of people that you can trust.

putting your phone down for 8 solid hours...

and coming back to 15 missed calls, 30 text messages, and 3 pic mails....

from 20 different people.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidenote: this aint me, but would be dope to have this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

So far it sounds like I'm right.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

So far it sounds like I'm right.

I would say I do.  I have the perfect mix of being allover the place, yet having plenty me time.  Knowing everyone, while having a little group or two.  Hawt.

Life and its many wonders, is grand. 

I would say I do.  I have the perfect mix of being allover the place, yet having plenty me time.  Knowing everyone, while having a little group or two.  Hawt.

Life and its many wonders, is grand. 

I'm 27 with a girlfriend of many years, so I'm in the transition stage. 3 summers ago I was going out wed-sat on some hardcore raging %*@+! Now, it's rare if I go out 2 nights a week, and most of the time it's with my lady. I've been partying for 10+ years so I'm comfortable with putting my rowdy nights behind me since my girlfriend/friends are all about traveling/vegas/concerts etc now.

I'm 27 with a girlfriend of many years, so I'm in the transition stage. 3 summers ago I was going out wed-sat on some hardcore raging %*@+! Now, it's rare if I go out 2 nights a week, and most of the time it's with my lady. I've been partying for 10+ years so I'm comfortable with putting my rowdy nights behind me since my girlfriend/friends are all about traveling/vegas/concerts etc now.

Just havin a few bad chicks to mess with. 1-2 real good friends that go my back. Also just having a few other people to go out with who are chill.

Just havin a few bad chicks to mess with. 1-2 real good friends that go my back. Also just having a few other people to go out with who are chill.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Bro, I'm 20 and I have NO social life ...then again Detroit has one of the worst night lives in the country

if i was in detroit...

i'd be DOING it... real talk...

come down to Taco Town aka South Texas and see how comfortable you'll be.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Bro, I'm 20 and I have NO social life ...then again Detroit has one of the worst night lives in the country

if i was in detroit...

i'd be DOING it... real talk...

come down to Taco Town aka South Texas and see how comfortable you'll be.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im fine with mine. Got lots of friends and a few really tight ones so Im always chillin wit people. I think that changes for everyone when they get older though

Im fine with mine. Got lots of friends and a few really tight ones so Im always chillin wit people. I think that changes for everyone when they get older though

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i've been playing it lowkey too long

Back
Top Bottom