What is the ideal social life? Would you say you have it?

Originally Posted by ricky409

putting your phone down for 8 solid hours...

and coming back to 15 missed calls, 30 text messages, and 3 pic mails....

from 20 different people.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidenote: this aint me, but would be dope to have this.

pimp.gif
i've been playing it lowkey too long

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not nearly as cool as it seems...actually annoying when your phone doesn't stop ringing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not nearly as cool as it seems...actually annoying when your phone doesn't stop ringing

When I was younger (freshman in high school), my idealistic social life was having multiple friend circles and everyone knowing you.
After doing all that stuff and getting older, I realized I just prefer the more tightly-knit group of friends.

When I was younger (freshman in high school), my idealistic social life was having multiple friend circles and everyone knowing you.
After doing all that stuff and getting older, I realized I just prefer the more tightly-knit group of friends.

I am fine with my best friends consisting of like 5 of my boys and the plethora of women that flock currently. just wish i was graduated, making paper, and lived on my own.

I am fine with my best friends consisting of like 5 of my boys and the plethora of women that flock currently. just wish i was graduated, making paper, and lived on my own.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Bro, I'm 20 and I have NO social life ...then again Detroit has one of the worst night lives in the country

if i was in detroit...

i'd be DOING it... real talk...

come down to Taco Town aka South Texas and see how comfortable you'll be.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I get what you're saying but I guess (to an extent) I'm doing it wrong since I don't venture out to the subs often but when I'm free, the crew isn't....and vice versa

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Bro, I'm 20 and I have NO social life ...then again Detroit has one of the worst night lives in the country

if i was in detroit...

i'd be DOING it... real talk...

come down to Taco Town aka South Texas and see how comfortable you'll be.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I get what you're saying but I guess (to an extent) I'm doing it wrong since I don't venture out to the subs often but when I'm free, the crew isn't....and vice versa

People have different terms for "ideal" when it comes to being social. You can spot insecure people so easy.

People have different terms for "ideal" when it comes to being social. You can spot insecure people so easy.

Right now I just need to move. After moving from school my close friends are all over the place and it is just hard to get together with everyone. Plus everyone except for pretty much one of my good friends seems to be in serious relationships. My phone used to blow up all the time and used to be almost too busy with people, now that everyone has kind of gone their own way I hardly get any missed calls or maybe 10 texts max a day. I don't even care about it to much anymore, my friendship with people hasn't really changed, when we all hang out it is good. Plus I am busy with school and work trying to fix some mistakes I made in the past. Sometimes though I feel I have way to much free time, and when it seems like different people want to hang out there is always others that want to at the same time
30t6p3b.gif

I guess to answer OP, I have no idea what the ideal social life is, but I can pretty much say that I am far from it right now

Right now I just need to move. After moving from school my close friends are all over the place and it is just hard to get together with everyone. Plus everyone except for pretty much one of my good friends seems to be in serious relationships. My phone used to blow up all the time and used to be almost too busy with people, now that everyone has kind of gone their own way I hardly get any missed calls or maybe 10 texts max a day. I don't even care about it to much anymore, my friendship with people hasn't really changed, when we all hang out it is good. Plus I am busy with school and work trying to fix some mistakes I made in the past. Sometimes though I feel I have way to much free time, and when it seems like different people want to hang out there is always others that want to at the same time
30t6p3b.gif

I guess to answer OP, I have no idea what the ideal social life is, but I can pretty much say that I am far from it right now

I'm content now, I've been sort of ignoring my boys and I just feel like doing me right now and meeting new people. So I guess I can say I want to have different friends from different places, which is what I'm trying to build right now.

I'm content now, I've been sort of ignoring my boys and I just feel like doing me right now and meeting new people. So I guess I can say I want to have different friends from different places, which is what I'm trying to build right now.

9 to 5...off on the weekends......

paid vacation time

nice car, beautiful condo/house

good selection of women friends..

around ppl that are positive and love to take trips to different places.

9 to 5...off on the weekends......

paid vacation time

nice car, beautiful condo/house

good selection of women friends..

around ppl that are positive and love to take trips to different places.

i get about half of that from half as many ppl.. only b/c i like to stay home and flake on ppl..
its good to know ppl wanna hang out with me doe. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

i get about half of that from half as many ppl.. only b/c i like to stay home and flake on ppl..
its good to know ppl wanna hang out with me doe. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Just havin a few bad chicks to mess with. 1-2 real good friends that go my back. Also just having a few other people to go out with who are chill.
this right here is all i need. i don't want an influx of "friends," i can't trust them anyway. my social life is determined by my roster of box.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Just havin a few bad chicks to mess with. 1-2 real good friends that go my back. Also just having a few other people to go out with who are chill.
this right here is all i need. i don't want an influx of "friends," i can't trust them anyway. my social life is determined by my roster of box.

Back
Top Bottom