What Is The Strongest Opinion You Hold??????

"Females mature faster than males".
eyes.gif

While they may physically mature quicker, when it comes to intellect, responsibility, self awareness and interpersonal maturation this is false.

I believe the attributes mentioned mature on a case by case basis. I have met some girls/young women in addition to boys/young men "ahead of their years". It has also been the case that I run across adults stuck in adolescence, I mean that in every sense of the word.

I don't think Men are "better" than Women or vice versa, but this blanket statement has got to stop being repeated. Also there are a few things/situations each gender is going to be "pre-wired" to excel in, for lack of a better term.

"Females mature faster than males". :rolleyes

While they may physically mature quicker, when it comes to intellect, responsibility, self awareness and interpersonal maturation this is false.

I believe the attributes mentioned mature on a case by case basis. I have met some girls/young women in addition to boys/young men "ahead of their years". It has also been the case that I run across adults stuck in adolescence, I mean that in every sense of the word.

I don't think Men are "better" than Women or vice versa, but this blanket statement has got to stop being repeated. Also there are a few things/situations each gender is going to be "pre-wired" to excel in, for lack of a better term.

I used to agree with you and then I had a daughter.

Society should torture criminals for serious crimes. Jail is just timeout and doesn't really scare anyone. Knowing 'the pear' could be waiting on you would make someone think twice before committing a crime.

This dude. You obviously never been locked up doggy, or known anyone that has. You sound like a lil weak honey bun *** cat.

dude shut up.

Sooperhooper : You sound crazy. Many people in jail are mentally ill and some others aren't even guilty of everything their charged with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom