What Is The Strongest Opinion You Hold??????

I heard something the other day Bama is favorite to win it all but according to Vegas Michigan is a very popular bet to win it all too.

Last edited:
Ohio State and Michigan should be contenders in the next few years , hell they both ranked top 6 this season

But both those programs have been struggling the last decade for the most part up until recent years. Michigan more so than Ohio State

Last edited:
I'd say Ohio state has been consistent. Michigan is on the up. I don't know if I consider the big ten a strong conference. I say SEC is still strongest but I'm a LSU fan so I'm probably bias.

I grew up a Miami football fan in the 80's . I stopped watching in 2005 mostly. I might get back into it

NT used to be so much funnier. Like its amazing the shift from what once was to what we have now.

Honorable mention : America is not the greatest country to me. I actually can think of 10 different places I would rather reside in.

What do u think should happen to murderers
They should be tortured according to the victim's age or life expectancy depending on the circumstance of the murder and age of the victim. Ex:

You murder a 40 yr old, you get tortured for 40 years and ain't no easy outs.like dying from it. You will be kept alive and the torture will gradually ebb and flow.according to intensity.

You murder an 8 yr old, you tortured for the next 80 years viciously.

Okay, but before I get into this.... can we explain the details here?

So what? If I'm 25, and I killed somebody, I get tortured for 25 years? That's it, just like that? No trial or anything?

Yes I am.

I guess you can be but you'd be lying if you said you didn't think about or smash your female friend on one of those Henney nights.

Touché. Of course you will think of that, it's part of being a male haha.

A more accurate statement. Males and females can't be friends without the male thinking of smashing from time to time.

Last edited:
-Allen Iverson was one of the greatest players of all time and people just forget it. Because either they live in the moment or because he didn't win a ring

-speed Racer was a legitemaly great movie that people don't get.

I'll fight anybody over those two

I missed this thread but I'm sure LULz are to be had.

I'm Christ reincarnated. Just on the path to self mastery.

Life is a learning lesson that never stops.

The Bible was meant to send you to Hell...

Church is for feeble minded people.

I can smash any female...IMO

There shouldn't be a speed limit.

We shouldn't have to pay to live a good prosperous life.

Everybody owes me a dollar.... I know you don't think so but a dollar goes a long way and I'm sure everyone has 1 in their pocket with my name on it.

-Yaje

Back
Top Bottom