What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Anyone have a Penfield jacket? I'm interested in buying one, but am unsure of what size to get. I'm 5'7 and 155 lbs, not skinny, fat or muscular. :wow:

Iron Heart's M65 jacket is the best I have ever seen.

The price killllllllls me. 350 is usually my limit for clothes.

Last edited:
Just picked this up from BR for 40% off
smokin.gif
How thick is this jacket?

My b 
laugh.gif

Thought you meant "I'd pull the trigger on M (if I were you)" 

$16.00 for shipping 
mean.gif

Need to find a promo code and I'll cop right now.

Last edited:
Cecil B.:   The Waxed Cotton Anorak (4H02) in the size large has a length of 31 1/2", the chest measures 52", the sweep measurement is 52 1/2"(that is the measurement around the bottom hem of the garment), and the sleeve length is 25 1/4".

Cecil B.:   The same item in the size Extra Large has a length of 32", the chest measures 56", the sweep measurement is 56 1/2", and the sleeve length is 25 1/2"

Anyone have a Penfield jacket? I'm interested in buying one, but am unsure of what size to get. I'm 5'7 and 155 lbs, not skinny, fat or muscular.
embarassed.gif
They're known to run a bit small... assuming you're talking about the stapletons

It's pretty obvious most of you don't even know what winter is. It's 0 degrees (Celsius) right now and it's only Oct. 5. It's going to be -40 with the -50 windchill's and 5 feet of snow before we know it!

It's pretty obvious most of you don't even know what winter is. It's 0 degrees (Celsius) right now and it's only Oct. 5. It's going to be -40 with the -50 windchill's and 5 feet of snow before we know it!

:x

Im in Brooklyn, NY and its still been hitting the 80s this week :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom