What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Is it really that bad? I haven't been home in a year, but i was definitely about to buy one.

Unfortunately, yea. A lot of people around the way take coats and such plus being on the train or waiting for it wouldn't be too safe. Couple years back, some guystried to take my goose vest. Didn't succeed though.

you mean people running off with a jacket or them taking it off you?

Running up with the joint and ask for it lol

Trying to get a nice warm jacket for the winter, maybe a peacoat? I need an everyday jacket, looking to spend less than $200. I work BF til 4pm, 34th should have some deals around then no? Or maybe head to the shops before work at 6am, hope Timberland has some sort of sale. My Tommy Hilfiger bomber is the warmest jacket I have but its not cutting it with 32 degree weather.

Is it really that bad? I haven't been home in a year, but i was definitely about to buy one.

Unfortunately, yea. A lot of people around the way take coats and such plus being on the train or waiting for it wouldn't be too safe. Couple years back, some guystried to take my goose vest. Didn't succeed though.

What part of NYC is this? I'm not taking **** off unless they flash the heat.

Last edited:

its amazing how persuasive a punch in da face can be, seen some strong arming in person.

its amazing how persuasive a punch in da face can be, seen some strong arming in person.

***** sad. I mean at that point you should be prepared for something as little as someone swinging at you. Just gotta hope you dont get blind sided if you're surrounded :smh:

You would think people would actually move away from stupid **** like that as the years go by. I guess not.

Edit - If its that serious i'm about to train with some of my MMA friends for a couple of months when i get back :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah its da one lloyd banks got on all black with da

Small pelle pelle on da chest. I found a deal online

And pounced on it (paid like 3ish)

View media item 662061
Leather feels so butter silky soft :pimp:

Joints is usually no cheaper than 500+ at da stores.

Pics with u in it to see the fit papi.
#srs

Last edited:
I think I have an addiction to jackets/coats :x. Sitting on an 11 jacket rotation with my eye on a couple more styles (peacoat and/or toggle coat & some more varsity jackets, want a TOJ so bad lol).

***** sad. I mean at that point you should be prepared for something as little as someone swinging at you. Just gotta hope you dont get blind sided if you're surrounded :smh:

You would think people would actually move away from stupid **** like that as the years go by. I guess not.

Edit - If its that serious i'm about to train with some of my MMA friends for a couple of months when i get back :lol:
The thing is people do grow up, but there's always a new knucklehead to take their place...
the-wire-omar-michael.jpg

Last edited:

its amazing how persuasive a punch in da face can be
, seen some strong arming in person.

indeed.

I think I have an addiction to jackets/coats :x. Sitting on an 11 jacket rotation with my eye on a couple more styles (peacoat and/or toggle coat & some more varsity jackets, want a TOJ so bad lol).

Get 1 :evil:

Just ordered my second ToJ... black MA-1

^ Let me know how the fitting on that Hugo Boss is. I want a nice thin leather jacket like that. Plus it helps that my dad gets all his Hugo Boss for free :smokin

Are these actually that warm?

Yes my wife says the Uniqlo extra light down jackets are warm (TO winters), and she's been loyal to the TNF bubble jackets for many years. They are also mad light, and thin because they aren't using the same method of filling the inside with feathers (also don't have to worry about the feathers eventually coming out).

Back
Top Bottom