What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Thanks. Any idea of what season its from or the name? Got it
smokin.gif
So what season is it from? It's fire.

Silly question, but is there a way to shrink (older) North Face jackets? I just dug out my old Hyvent that's an XL and I would definitely fit better in an L.

Not even sure why I bought an XL back then :lol: , I was never that big.

Picked up the Uniqlo down jacket, not the shiny ones for $70 but the puffier one for $100. The $70 was way too shiny and didnt look right, the puffier down was a lot more comfortable and with the stretch material I could be able to drive stick and overall move very well with it. Good buy, if anything ill price adjust when black friday comes around.

Picked up the Uniqlo down jacket, not the shiny ones for $70 but the puffier one for $100. The $70 was way too shiny and didnt look right, the puffier down was a lot more comfortable and with the stretch material I could be able to drive stick and overall move very well with it. Good buy, if anything ill price adjust when black friday comes around.
Im going to ask my friend to if she can run thru Uniqlo for me today or this weekend. Would you say someone should size up. I usually wear a medium since I like my clothes fitted on me. I have been purchasing large pullovers this winter since I have been working out(gain 10 pounds). Its more of where the length of the sleeves of the jacket  falls that works for me. Im 6'0 179 if that matters.

Im going to ask my friend to if she can run thru Uniqlo for me today or this weekend. Would you say someone should size up. I usually wear a medium since I like my clothes fitted on me. I have been purchasing large pullovers this winter since I have been working out(gain 10 pounds). Its more of where the length of the sleeves of the jacket  falls that works for me. Im 6'0 179 if that matters.
I grabbed a L when medium fit me fine. Figured if I layer I want to be extra comfy, dont get me wrong the medium was fine but this will be my everyday jacket. The L didnt look huge on me anyway.

Winter is my favorite time of the year and there is nothing I love more than coats and jackets.
Here's a few I've accumulated over the years. Sorry for the massive amount of pics.

Top Gun G-1
2d0xsfq.jpg

Diesel MA-1
mku3gh.jpg

Houston N-1 Deck
r0dqbo.jpg

Gap M-65
2myot93.jpg

Rugby Peacoat
e9umx5.jpg

Mitchell & Ness Knicks Varsity
24zw102.jpg

Mitchell & Ness Alife Varsity
23k96kn.jpg

qyh2cw.jpg

Penfield Rockford
3338pq0.jpg

Penfield Stapleton
Just bought it today from Bloomingdales with 40% off ($180 compared to $300 retail) and they gave me a $15 gift card
23ij6n9.jpg

@alan713 I'm feeling your jackets man. That gap M-65, Penfield Stapleton, and Diesel MA-1 need to be in my closet. How many seasons ago are those jackets from?

@alan713 I'm feeling your jackets man. That gap M-65, Penfield Stapleton, and Diesel MA-1 need to be in my closet. How many seasons ago are those jackets from?

Thanks!
Gap M-65 I believe is from 2010, Stapleton is this season (picked it up today, actually), Diesel MA-1 is either 2005 or 2006.

Winter is my favorite time of the year and there is nothing I love more than coats and jackets.
Here's a few I've accumulated over the years. Sorry for the massive amount of pics.

Top Gun G-1
2d0xsfq.jpg

Diesel MA-1

Where did you get this Top Gun Jacket?  I've been looking for it everywhere

Where did you get this Top Gun Jacket?  I've been looking for it everywhere

Top Gun store. Not sure if they have stores where you're at, but they have one in Manhattan Mall in NYC and I haggled them down to $180 or 200 or something a couple summers back. They get real desperate during the summer to make sales because they have a store that pretty much sells leather jackets only year round. No way would I or should anyone else pay retail ($600) for it.
http://www.topgunstore.com/index.php/men/specials/bombers/topline-vitange-jacket-4.html

Great Jackets up there. That olive penfield :nerd: :smokin

Hoping to pick up a penfield with upcoming black friday sales.

Back
Top Bottom