What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I own the Rockford and Stapleton. The Rockford isn't very water repellent and wind proof. On top of that it doesn't zip, only buttons up; so wind definitely seeps in. I suggest paying a little more (and they both are on sale now) and getting the Stapleton which is wind proof and repels water. Although they both have the same 550 and 80/20 fill, the Stapleton is warmer and warm enough for NY winters. A crewneck or wool sweater underneath got me sweating in the single digit temps we had like 2 weeks back. Biggest drawback on both models is that it doesn't have a hood; but it looks so damn gooooddd :smokin

Thanks bro, I think i'm gonna invest in a Merm Stockholm though actually :nthat:

Copped on the low for next winter 
nthat.gif

Was looking through this thread to see if I had posted the image to a North Face jacket I wanted this past season. Only remembered about it because I saw the Spring version. It had a brown camouflage design. Tight that I missed it. Anyway to view past North Face seasons? Hoping this is brought back this Winter.

(Stock Photo) Copped The Koto Ranger jacket. Living in L.A. all I need to do is throw a crewneck or a hoodie under this and I'll be warm enough.

Back
Top Bottom