What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Need one of these
Smh want so much, shouldn't have come in here. The Koto Ranger jacket, that Nike Air one a few pgs back, The Undtfd Bomber
Yea, I bought it a couple weeks ago. Jacket is fuego and got a lot of compliments. Its kinda light though so dont expect it to be heavy/thick,

Also, I just copped this wool indigo dyed jacket
pimp.gif
 The price was $328 though 
sick.gif
  (not my pic, but its the exact same jacket I bought)

Last edited:

That is one sexy *** jacket. That's why I love NT, y'all put us on to things that aren't mainstream. I never heard of Mackage but I like their style, I'd rather drop my hard earned $$ on this than a Canada Goose fad jacket.

steezy looked terrifying yo

Not sure about winter yet. probably these north faces and dress coats.

I want a penfield rockford for the fall though

Yall a bunch of fools wylin thinkin yall doin it dropin a like 5 bills on a coat...listen mane...walk into any H&M around thanksgiving and walk out wit like 3 joints for under a hunnid this way you can coordinate better..hoodys+sweaters+thermals and you shall flourish...rinse and repeat every year .....and that 500+ jacket is prolly gonna be played out in 2 years.

H&M FTW

View media item 2151642

Yall a bunch of fools wylin thinkin yall doin it dropin a like 5 bills on a coat...listen mane...walk into any H&M around thanksgiving and walk out wit like 3 joints for under a hunnid this way you can coordinate better..hoodys+sweaters+thermals and you shall flourish...rinse and repeat every year .....and that 500+ jacket is prolly gonna be played out in 2 years.

H&M FTW

View media item 2151642
Yea because we all know the "quality" H&M prides themselves on. You better off going with Champion hoodies and thermals...

900x900px-LL-168a51a3_nba.gif

Last edited:

H&M FTW

View media item 2151642
Yea because we all know the "quality" H&M prides themselves on. You better off going with Champion hoodies and thermals...

900x900px-LL-168a51a3_nba.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom