What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Want a good down jacket and a parka. I will probably see what Uniqlo has as far as down jackets. I still have my CG parka from over 10 years ago, but I primarily wear that to just run quick errands or going outside to clean the driveway.

Nice. I remember wanting one back in the day as well. I actually got a Tommy hilfiger puffer jacket coming in lol

Nice. I remember wanting one back in the day as well. I actually got a Tommy hilfiger puffer jacket coming in lol
What color?

When I bought this one they had one in red with a hood on it . May go back in a few weeks and get that one ,it's not too cold here yet.

You just need jackets with a double zipper or button closure. I've got the same problem. I almost never buy a jacket or coat now that doesn't have a double zip. Same with hoodies. Just doesn't look right on me.

im average height but wide shoulders so what should fit doesnt and a size up is too long. feel the same applies causing me to leave some jackets open and layered up. double zippers are perfect for that

I was at richard's sporting goods and tried on a Carhartt fleece Sherpa hoody. It was pretty nice. I wonder if sales are up brcause of luke cage.

I got a nice pea coat.
Always gets compliments.
Will try to post a pic when I can.
LA is almost never lower than 70 lol

Last edited:
Got a recently serviced Canada Goose chilliwack (it's really really cold right now over here)

H&M wool topcoat from last season

Vintage distressed denim jacket + Gildan hoodies

Cold weather army jacket from the thrift

Tan Bomber from Forever 21 got it for like $35 - it looks good and is surprisingly warm

Suede blue and grey made in canada bomber (not warm at all)

Where can I get a nice pea coat for a reasonable price? Have they fixed pea coats? The problems I always had was they were dumb wide at the bottom. I need a slim one I guess.

Nordstrom Rack has some dope Alpha Industries Bomber jackets for $50. Quality is decent for the price. Had mad flavors too.

Back
Top Bottom