What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

In college and I never wear any heat to school. People stay messing my kicks up. I only wear heat for casual use. For college I'll throw on a plain coloredtee, some ball shorts, and probably some anthracite VIII's.

I'm going into my junior year of college, but I still gotta look good for the freshman chicks. Gotta get them while they are skinny.

I'll prolly rock some Metallic Vs or Griffeys (if I get a pair by August 29th).

Originally Posted by MECKS

loll @ unds celtic ones. like you've been saving them for a whole 3 months
roll.gif

but I'm going into 13th and I'm gonna wear... maybe my hares. my campus is huge and those are comfy
Technically it's UNDSing. It was not meant to be like that
laugh.gif

Im goin ro the 11th some i probally bring out ma ma red suede 5s or flight club transformers

damn everybody going to the 11th lol
But im going to the 11th also and im gonna wear my Aqua 8's

I am a teacher, so I will go ahead and claim the old guy title, but first day still pumps me up especially with the kids I work with. Teaching 5th grade I seea lot of kids that have parents my age, but I love the innocent expressions like "you those look like they are based on the fusion 5's." Unlikeon NT, where those are almost fighting words. Anyway, I have a couple firsts, tomorrow is a professional day, where the atmosphere is really causual, I willbe wearing my school's t-shirt which is our colors (blue white) so I will rock he black and royal Penny II's with some grey Dickies shorts. For backto school night I am going to wear my icey 01' Concord XI's which I only break out for special occasions, and then for the first day, which I generallywear a tie, I am wearing my OG Black and Red XVI's with the shroud on. Maybe this is too much information, or maybe it is uncool to have it planned likethis but I wear what I like, and I enjoy talking about it!
happy.gif

I alredy started today and I wore my og 11's breaking necks people like what are those cdp's? And I just laugh

freshhhman!
happy.gif

umm prob some Supra Skytop's, then UN-Deadstock my XX3's, and idunno from there. Maybe some V's i got laying around or some sandals.

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

I am a teacher, so I will go ahead and claim the old guy title, but first day still pumps me up especially with the kids I work with. Teaching 5th grade I see a lot of kids that have parents my age, but I love the innocent expressions like "you those look like they are based on the fusion 5's." Unlike on NT, where those are almost fighting words. Anyway, I have a couple firsts, tomorrow is a professional day, where the atmosphere is really causual, I will be wearing my school's t-shirt which is our colors (blue white) so I will rock he black and royal Penny II's with some grey Dickies shorts. For back to school night I am going to wear my icey 01' Concord XI's which I only break out for special occasions, and then for the first day, which I generally wear a tie, I am wearing my OG Black and Red XVI's with the shroud on. Maybe this is too much information, or maybe it is uncool to have it planned like this but I wear what I like, and I enjoy talking about it!
happy.gif

thatd be dope...havin a sneakerhead teacher...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

I am a teacher, so I will go ahead and claim the old guy title, but first day still pumps me up especially with the kids I work with. Teaching 5th grade I see a lot of kids that have parents my age, but I love the innocent expressions like "you those look like they are based on the fusion 5's." Unlike on NT, where those are almost fighting words. Anyway, I have a couple firsts, tomorrow is a professional day, where the atmosphere is really causual, I will be wearing my school's t-shirt which is our colors (blue white) so I will rock he black and royal Penny II's with some grey Dickies shorts. For back to school night I am going to wear my icey 01' Concord XI's which I only break out for special occasions, and then for the first day, which I generally wear a tie, I am wearing my OG Black and Red XVI's with the shroud on. Maybe this is too much information, or maybe it is uncool to have it planned like this but I wear what I like, and I enjoy talking about it!
happy.gif

thatd be dope...havin a sneakerhead teacher...
laugh.gif

same thing... im a teacher... 8th graders so I usually try and bring out the heat on a day to day basis. First day of school employees are wearing our schoolpolo's (navy and white) I'm probably gonna rock my OG black/red XI's (the patent leather makes them look like dress shoes w pants on).... Ill bedaily in the WDYWT with other teachers on here (dalitso i see you)

being in college gives you other things to worry about but within the first week ill probablly wear my black/red strap 1's

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Im thinkin there was prolly a thread on this...but i searched...so my bad is there was one...i aint see it.
but school is approaching in a few weeks sooooo...

Anyways...Im thinkin the red suede 5s.......you guys?
im thinking unds red suede Vs or green mettalic Is
i wear recent releases near the beginning and break out older heat a little later
noone really appreciates heat around here though, rocking old kicks gets you checked smh
its all about having the newest pair, only kid in my school rocking ogs
going to the 11th btw

Back
Top Bottom