What kind of cut do you get at the barbershop?

I wish I had curly hair, id cut it short; be easier to maintain.

I WISH they did razor fades where I go.

But to answer the question I get a low bald fade, line up.

Yo tell me why everybody gets ceasars this is not nba street 2......yall actually say let me get a dark/light ceasar??

what is it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Dark caesar but somehow my barber always seem to cut it way low
my barber has done this 2 or 3 times, and it gets me sooo heated. it's like she cuts my waves out on purposesometimes...
mad.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

my barber has done this 2 or 3 times, and it gets me sooo heated. it's like she cuts my waves out on purpose sometimes...
mad.gif

-waystinthyme

nerd.gif

Is there a place where you can see pics of all the different kinds of cuts? Cause I'm a Cali dude and back before 2000 when I was still getting cuts on theregular we never said caeser or dark caeser or none of that kinda stuff. I just recently found out that people go by guard numbers since I'm back togetting cuts now.

My days of waiting hours upon hours only to pay for a horrible overpriced haircut at the barbershop have long been gone.
My homey who is a barber does it now for me for free (I cut his too). It depends on how I'm feeling nowadays, but I usually just get a long 1 all around,taper fade in the back, and of course a tape-up (with the razor).

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

my barber has done this 2 or 3 times, and it gets me sooo heated. it's like she cuts my waves out on purpose sometimes...
mad.gif

-waystinthyme

nerd.gif

yeah, she...it's a girl. she's nice with the clippers, but i just changed it up...so i guess she's still in that learning curve. been going to herfor like 15 years though.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom