What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

For all my peeps that have had food poisoning before, do you find that it's near impossible to eat some of the foods that you got sick off of or threw up?

For me, I can't stand the sight/smell/taste of sun-dried tomatoes and sauteed mushrooms.

For all my peeps that have had food poisoning before, do you find that it's near impossible to eat some of the foods that you got sick off of or threw up?

For me, I can't stand the sight/smell/taste of sun-dried tomatoes and sauteed mushrooms.

i didn't eat Pho for like 7 years because my very first experience with it I got sick. My GF at the time (now wife) finally convinced me to give it another shot. Glad she did. I was missing out. I love that stuff now.

One weird food quirk that I have is that I know when I've had eaten something one too many times. Like I will be eating something I typically enjoy and my body just tells me... yea... no more of that for awhile. I usually like indian food but one day I was eating some saag paneer and literally after a certain bite I was just done. Tossed everything in the trash right then and there and didnt touch indian food again for a full year.

Mannn who did I forget, my most hated food.

Lobster :x

How the **** can people eat those seas cockroaches. Tried it twice, threw up both. Even the smell of the cooking makes me sick :smh:

tamarind is nasty too 
sick.gif

Mannn who did I forget, my most hated food.

Lobster
sick.gif

How the **** can people eat those seas cockroaches. Tried it twice, threw up both. Even the smell of the cooking makes me sick
mean.gif
I think I'm on the same boat as you. Tried lobster and wasn't happy with it. I prefer shrimp and crab over lobster.

Lobsters in all forms are appreciated. Especially

ba-s-ultimate-lobster-rolls.jpg
Idk why, but I LOVE lobster rolls, yet find having a whole lobster to myself is not satisfying? lol.

Maybe I just need to go and triple dip my lobster in butter the next time

If i'm eating fries with pizza, I'll dip the pizza in ketchup too. Mad good.

Last edited:
I put ketchup on my pizza, even plain cheese but especially if theres some sort of bacon, chicken or sausage on it.

Ketchup on spaghetti though? :lol:

I'm going to give the ketchup on spaghetti a try :nerd:

How are more people not naming sardines in here?

I love them, especially with hot sauce but so many people seem to hate them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom