What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

View media item 1598064View media item 1598065Any sort of burnt or charred meat
Cannoli, Ravioli, etc.
5qb543jb4hxjqawo4hjuu0bm3.320x174x76.gif

Spinach
Okra
Potato salad
Fat (on meat)
Macoroni salad
Mustard

Last edited:
I don't like eating the chewy fat on a steak. But I'll eat the fat on a leftover steak the next day though. It's not as chewy and blends in with the rest of the texture of the steak. Did that on Monday.

Brah what?

A you sure you know what a cannoli is. :lol:

It is a pastry, it has no meat, and all ingredients are visible.

And if you knew all this, why do you hate it?
oh sh**. I'm thinking of something else hahaha. Like those big noodles wrapped around meat. Forgot what they're called. My bad.

Aunt Jemima, Miss Butterworth's, IHOP, Denny's, etc. syrup...

I mean..if you like waffles, french toast, or pancakes how are you not using anything but maple?

And yes...I have brought my own syrup to a restaurant :lol:

Fish..absolutely disgusting...slimey skin, scales, boney, and then the smell smh

Whole crabs...damn water tarantualas

Liver ...nastiest thing I've ever tasted in life ..literally gagged every time I ever tried it...had it as a kid like 5 years old gagged...tried it now as a grown man to see if it was just cause I was a kid...gagged

Eggs...everything about eggs is gross b ..chicken abortions
Who are you? Golem? Debone, filet, and cook your fish b. Salmon is amazing 

Last edited:
Aunt Jemima, Miss Butterworth's, IHOP, Denny's, etc. syrup...

I mean..if you like waffles, french toast, or pancakes how are you not using anything but maple?

And yes...I have brought my own syrup to a restaurant :lol:

Because maple syrup taste like tree bark with sugar on it

I cannot believe this many people hate seafood. I'm seriously shocked. I couldn't live without fish man. Yall can't even rock with crawfish?

Ok wait how could I forget, I'm def going yo get flamed....and no this isn't a troll post. I don't like these.

View media item 1598710

:x

It just doesnt taste right, Ive always been more of a french toast guy

Yeah I'm done, I can't come back in here :lol:

Im the "prince" of making pancakes..ill give u guys my secret recipe for dope pancakes...

1 cup of just add water pancakes
1/2 cup of whole milk maybe a little more
1/2 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp of brown sugar
1 tbsp of butter
1 banana
2 strawberries
handful of blueberries

Top with 100 percent maple syrup

Flourish

Lol I know exactly what he's talking about. I agree it does have a sweet bark/root like taste. But then again I've tasted bark before(don't ask).

Last edited:
The McDonald's Canadian bacon with that chewy/crunchy texture...the worker gave me my mcmuffin with the CB on it by accident and I almost threw up...disgusting

Last edited:
I cannot believe this many people hate seafood. I'm seriously shocked. I couldn't live without fish man. Yall can't even rock with crawfish?

How are you surprised? People are more inclined to eat some land animals like chicken and cow than fish and seafood. I eat fish in the forms of fried filets, una sandwiches, and mostly sushi. I used to eat fried whole fish as a kid but not into that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom